Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm the kind of person that researches a lot before I buy and maybe I over analyze some things. But I've been watching every video I can find, reading reviews, checking dates to see if it is recent, or an old one before any issues if any had been addressed. With that said, I can find a lot of videos for most light whips, but only a handful for the FX 5V. Some of the others have really impressive patterns. Strobe, stacking, unstacking, chasing, some looked like fireworks being launched ect...But what little I found on the FX 5v was a lot of colors moving sluggish, and the majority were just flowing from the base to the tip. Does the FX 5V do more? I'm looking for the wow factor lol. And one final question. Does any of the whips mentioned in this thread sync to music? It's not a deal breaker, but would be a nice feature. Thanks again everyone, you're helping me narrow down the field.
If you to their FB page they have some good videos showing you the patterns ...

Shows a comparision

You can adjust the speed as well on both I think

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reactions: Biteme and drfubar
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Me and my wife looked at them and they are cool. The Venoms are very nice....
But we hardly ride at night and just can justify the money. Most of our parks here in Pa don't allow it. If I had a low to the ground machine it would be practical for some places... But I can't wait to see all you big spenders blinking everywhere...

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I went with the booger lights in 36". They work great. Mounted to the back of the cage and they don't stick above the machine so they don't get snapped off
Are they still working for you?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!