P1000 Limited Edition - aftermarket axles

J

jjbartling

Oct 20, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know a company that makes aftermarket cv shaft for the limited edition model? All I have found say exclude limited. I assume the shaft diameters are the same but the length must be different. Don't really want to shell out the money for OEM if aftermarket is available.

Reactions: TxDoc
H

HondaTech

The inner joint has "teeth" for the sensor to rear wheel speed, that's the main reason they differ. The LE is also thinner than a regular Pioneer.

Rhino makes Talon axles and there made the same way, i'm sure someone makes LE axles.

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know a company that makes aftermarket cv shaft for the limited edition model? All I have found say exclude limited. I assume the shaft diameters are the same but the length must be different. Don't really want to shell out the money for OEM if aftermarket is available.

Those guys can take care of you. They make and sell aftermarket axles.
For the LE.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

J

jjbartling

Oct 20, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Those guys can take care of you. They make and sell aftermarket axles.
For the LE.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I'll reach out to them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!