Looking for a dirt bike

J

JTW

Is the visor a hard coat, if it's not you will scratch the crap out of in the woods ( tight trails ). Back in the day before three wheelers, four wheelers and S x S's all the trails were single tracks, the more you ride, you will be seeking these out.
No idea.. I concidered just pulling it off. I don’t know that I’ll use it a lot due to fogging but there are times I could see it being handy.

Reactions: swsebek and BWAF
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
No idea.. I concidered just pulling it off. I don’t know that I’ll use it a lot due to fogging but there are times I could see it being handy.
Might be able to find some tear offs for for the screen. There is some antifog chemicals like rainx. Will take a little bit to break the helmet in.

J

JTW

Might be able to find some tear offs for for the screen. There is some antifog chemicals like rainx. Will take a little bit to break the helmet in.
Tear offs are a good idea.. I wish there was a little more ventilation in the mouth area like a standard motox helmet but I’ll make due. Guess I always could pull a Snuffnwhiskey and customize it! Lol

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like the sun visor inside. I have one of those in my street bike helmet. I love it there. I've never really thought about one in my off road adventures though. Not nearly the sun issues in the woods I guess.

Personally I prefer the helmet/goggle combo off road. I've looked at these hybrid ADV helmets a few times and just can't believe they will keep the dust out of the eyes. I've never rode with one so I could easily be wrong.

J

JTW

I like the sun visor inside. I have one of those in my street bike helmet. I love it there. I've never really thought about one in my off road adventures though. Not nearly the sun issues in the woods I guess.

Personally I prefer the helmet/goggle combo off road. I've looked at these hybrid ADV helmets a few times and just can't believe they will keep the dust out of the eyes. I've never rode with one so I could easily be wrong.
Gunna find out..

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!