P1000 Loud noise at 40mph. Cant figure it out

B

Blueline

Nov 12, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
hey guys, I have a question Im hoping someone can relate to. I just installed a set of fabric doors on my 2016 pioneer 1000. when i get to speeds around 40mph in it now it sounds literally like someone is running a circular saw. from what i can tell the noise is coming from the front of the machine somewhere. It has to be some type of vibration because it stops and start again based on your speeds, and doesn't matter if your on or off the throttle. My question is, has anyone had this similar noise and where the heck is it coming from? i cant seem to find it, and it never done it until the doors were installed.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hey guys, I have a question Im hoping someone can relate to. I just installed a set of fabric doors on my 2016 pioneer 1000. when i get to speeds around 40mph in it now it sounds literally like someone is running a circular saw. from what i can tell the noise is coming from the front of the machine somewhere. It has to be some type of vibration because it stops and start again based on your speeds, and doesn't matter if your on or off the throttle. My question is, has anyone had this similar noise and where the heck is it coming from? i cant seem to find it, and it never done it until the doors were installed.

That’s a weird noise for door material, did you misplace a tool near something rotating?

Are all the bolts tight?

There’s not much that should be able to make a noise like you described.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is this machine new or older? also have you checked the subtrans oil level?

Reactions: sharp
B

Blueline

Nov 12, 2018
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The machine is a 2016 with 3000 miles. All fluid levels are good. I just changed the oil tonight and checked everything. I will try to get a video for you all to hear and tell me what you think.

J

JTW

Need a video.. I chased a noise for 2 years before I finally found it a couple months ago.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!