Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Update-

I finally found the IACV on rmatv. Through sheer luck I tapped the correct number on the parts schematic! It only cost $42.50 so I ordered it. I will update again once installed.

Reactions: sharp
B

bigbruse

Jun 28, 2016
va
Ownership

1. 700-4
does anybody have a link to the 2016 700 service manual?

Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
Update-

I finally found the IACV on rmatv. Through sheer luck I tapped the correct number on the parts schematic! It only cost $42.50 so I ordered it. I will update again once installed.

Any word?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Update

Last night I used my Pioneer in a way that previously would have aggravated this issue (long periods of idling followed by short periods of driving). Every time I put it in gear I sorta cringed expecting the motor to idle wrong or die...But it never happened once! It appears the problem is solved!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!