P700 Machine dying

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
2020 P700-4 Deluxe, just over 2000 miles on it without any issues. Suddenly on Saturday, after about 20 miles, it just starts shutting down while driving. The whole dash will flash like you just turned the key on, and the only way to do anything is to take it out of gear, and come to a complete stop, and if engine is completely off, you can restart it, and it will repeat every .25-.5 miles. Sometimes, if you kick it out of gear into neutral, and come to a stop, it will go again, but same scenario, .23-.5 mile.

Anyone else have this? I’m thinking it’s my PCM, but being holiday, I can’t call or schedule a service.

Last edited:
Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
So do us all a huge favor and use the search button.
It will most certainly lead you to a thread that has been active for the last year or better.
It is a well known subject with much discussion if only you search.
You will find many ideas and alot of work by several to solve.

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
So do us all a huge favor and use the search button.
It will most certainly lead you to a thread that has been active for the last year or better.
It is a well known subject with much discussion if only you search.
You will find many ideas and alot of work by several to solve.
Hmmmm….I did search, and didn’t find it with what I put in.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here ya go

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
If there is an issue with the search function then I admit to being an ass and as such would like to apologize to @FeelinRecless.
My dear man I am sorry for jumping the gun and assuming you did not do your due diligence.
Its all good. THanks for pointing me to the right thread.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If there is an issue with the search function then I admit to being an ass and as such would like to apologize to @FeelinRecless.
My dear man I am sorry for jumping the gun and assuming you did not do your due diligence.
Idk if there is an issue with it or not. Might just be me. Seems like 50% of the time I find what I'm looking for. And most times I'm searching for a thread that I previously read but forgot to save

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!