P500 Make Some Noise!

J

Jshell3

Well, got her put back together and tuned up. I think the matting definitely helped with the rattles. It's not a million dollar sound but, realistically, it is a UTV. :rolleyes:
Made a video for you guys, nothing staged, no edit, just winged it. So no b******g. o_O
First part of it was at low volume for quality, sounded great in the machine but noticed in the video that the sound from the mic is fluctuating.
Second part of it was what this system was built for, a guilty pleasure. :D
(Good video, Btw.)

Best audio that I've seen in a SxS. I have no tunes at the moment.

Good song choices!
My wife heard it and called out from the back, "Hey, I like that song!"

That bobble head was rocking! Haha

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
(Good video, Btw.)

Best audio that I've seen in a SxS. I have no tunes at the moment.

Good song choices!
My wife heard it and called out from the back, "Hey, I like that song!"

That bobble head was rocking! Haha

Thanks J. I have heard some rippin' systems in sxs's but not in a 50". If I had more room...
I tried to pick something a little more mellow for the sound test this time. That song has some great acoustics and harmonies to it. Couldn't resist cranking some Uncle Ted at the end though.
Yeah, the Baby Hulk digs it, he glows in the dark too. Funny as hell to watch him bounce around on the trail.

Reactions: JTW and Jshell3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!