GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was looking like you were the black sheep in the Honda till those last couple of pics. I haven't met anyone local here who has a pioneer...yet!

Reactions: Jshell3
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, we got to test our mettle today... and I only got water over the floorboards 1 time...
And pulled a few other riders out.

Spent most of the day in "L" and wishing I'd installed a blower yesterday instead of a snorkel. Cause it was slow, wet, and hot!!!

Had a good time, tho! It's awesome to get to take the 4 of us.

View attachment 39438

View attachment 39432 View attachment 39433 View attachment 39434 View attachment 39435 View attachment 39436
View attachment 39437
View attachment 39439

After watching your first video, I'm glad for you that you did the snorkel... otherwise this post might be going a different direction. You can still ride with a hot butt... can't ride with a bent rod or broken piston from water... looks like lots of fun! Where was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jshell3

Was looking like you were the black sheep in the Honda till those last couple of pics. I haven't met anyone local here who has a pioneer...yet!
Yeah. It's was almost all Can-Am and Polaris.
They say this event takes in nearly 4,000 atv/sxs over the weekend.
And it might. They nearly shutdown 4 lanes of traffic with the trucks and trailers.
I saw 5x P1k's including mine. And I saw 4x 700's (including a blue one). 1x BigRed - he was with us.
But I saw TONS of Honda 4 wheelers. By far more Honda ATV than other makes. But the SXS was dominated by Can-Am and Polaris. They looked like big water spiders. No joke.
I felt the worst for the 6 seater Po-Rangers. Even jacked up, they struggled.
But in all honesty, it was WAY more water than anyone imagined. We've had a week of rain 2 days prior to this event.
So every trail was a near death experience. You couldn't tell if any of them had a bottom. I was uneasy and never went first. Ha!

J

Jshell3

After watching your first video, I'm glad for you that you did the snorkel... otherwise this post might be going a different direction. You can still ride with a hot butt... can't ride with a bent rod or broken piston from water... looks like lots of fun! Where was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, I didn't even try to get in anything that was over my boots... ha!

Burden Creek Mt Olive, MS.

They do this every year. It could be really cool. Especially if I were on my Rancher so I could put my knees on the seat. Thumb on the throttle.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

Jshell3

By the end of our day (we left early, too) it was turning into a ground clearance game. And I knew I was getting in over my head.

They have 2 bands playing. Local Motorsport Stores w tents. Food / Drink concessions.

And we're going to do a night ride. I can only imagine. Haha.

J

Jshell3

What I learned today is that I need drink holder for the REAR doors. Idk why I didn't think about that when I ordered the set for the front doors. But my boys had 0 places for their bottled water, sunflower seeds, or sunscreen.

Don't you worry. I just eBay'd me another set. Whew. Lol. $7.95 + $3 shipping. $11

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Unique wedding band. I like it. Good job (assuming you did it and not her). :)

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

Reactions: Jshell3
J

Jshell3

Unique wedding band. I like it. Good job (assuming you did it and not her). :)

Ha. Man you had me going back through my pictures. "What the heck is he talking about?"
Her wedding band.

When we got married. I was 17. She was 18. I bought a $400 1/4 ct solitaire. That's it. And that was big time!

Later in life her grand mother gave her a family piece engagement ring w 1/2 ct.

She picked out a setting from a book and ordered it.

Thanks for the compliment. I'll let her know!

I'm on my 3rd band. Knee boarding lost my original (most expensive / comfort band)
Warrior dash lost me my second.

Currently I'm wearing a $12 tungsten ring that is GREAT!

J

JTW

Ha. Man you had me going back through my pictures. "What the heck is he talking about?"
Her wedding band.

When we got married. I was 17. She was 18. I bought a $400 1/4 ct solitaire. That's it. And that was big time!

Later in life her grand mother gave her a family piece engagement ring w 1/2 ct.

She picked out a setting from a book and ordered it.

Thanks for the compliment. I'll let her know!

I'm on my 3rd band. Knee boarding lost my original (most expensive / comfort band)
Warrior dash lost me my second.

Currently I'm wearing a $12 tungsten ring that is GREAT!
Lol.. hey, I wear a $12 tungsten ring too!

Reactions: popeye and nbomar
advertisement
J

Jshell3

It's great.

Currently my son and I are playing hide and go seek at the deer lease. (He's on the Rancher 350)

Lulz. I'm winning.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's great.
View attachment 39491

Currently my son and I are playing hide and go seek at the deer lease. (He's on the Rancher 350)

Lulz. I'm winning.
I am wanting to get one of those silicon rings to wear - I have come close to losing a couple of times as I will take off anytime I am in the woods, at shooting matches etc - in order to avoid losing - I just need to stop by a place and remember to get my ring sized to know what to order

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
Having lost a few pounds, I need to get a silicone one for the weekends, too.

I took off my rings earlier today when I took my kid fishing. I never used to have a problem, but today I just felt like I was gonna splash a ring.

5cd59022f6886e32e88f5b26d6c44909.jpg

advertisement