Me, today.

J

Jshell3

I am wanting to get one of those silicon rings to wear - I have come close to losing a couple of times as I will take off anytime I am in the woods, at shooting matches etc - in order to avoid losing - I just need to stop by a place and remember to get my ring sized to know what to order
I got a buddy w the silicon rings. He likes it.
I get what you're saying about shooting w a ring on. By 75 rounds you've had it and you're only 1/2 way through! I've not taken mine off, tho. I don't wear gloves, either.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I got a buddy w the silicon rings. He likes it.
I get what you're saying about shooting w a ring on. By 75 rounds you've had it and you're only 1/2 way through! I've not taken mine off, tho. I don't wear gloves, either.
What are gloves?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shorts and boots guy your one of us!
1df517c187698ad32026dcd1a46df94c.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, we got to test our mettle today... and I only got water over the floorboards 1 time...
And pulled a few other riders out.

Spent most of the day in "L" and wishing I'd installed a blower yesterday instead of a snorkel. Cause it was slow, wet, and hot!!!

Had a good time, tho! It's awesome to get to take the 4 of us.

View attachment 39438

View attachment 39432 View attachment 39433 View attachment 39434 View attachment 39435 View attachment 39436
View attachment 39437
View attachment 39439
Well I'll be damn , got myself caught on camera by a forum member. Lol

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm pretty sure you came over and talked to me for a sec. were you wearing a full brim hat?
Hi @Jshell3 where is this place where you ride and how much does it cost to ride there? Do they charge per bike and rider or just per bike. Is it a creek or just a large property with a lot of trails. We are looking for a different plase to ride. ;):cool:

J

Jshell3

Hi @Jshell3 where is this place where you ride and how much does it cost to ride there? Do they charge per bike and rider or just per bike. Is it a creek or just a large property with a lot of trails. We are looking for a different plase to ride. ;):cool:
I was invited to go there, myself. Never been there before.
I think it's a once a year / annual event. But I may be wrong.
Ask @chadbo , he lives just down the road from it. It's on 49 between Jackson and Hattiesburg. (Closer to Hattiesburg, I think. - Seminary / Mt Olive.)

$20 bike, plus rider fees.
I think I paid like $60 for the day.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ask @chadbo , he lives just down the road from it. It's on 49 between Jackson and Hattiesburg. (Closer to Hattiesburg, I think. - Seminary / Mt Olive.)

Thanks I'll have to check that plase out ;)

Reactions: Jshell3
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Must be 10 per person, 30 for me and machine. I think they work weekends that was just a big annual event. I went to check it out, it was a mud fest. Guys floating ponds and a lot of deep stuff, we stay pretty booked but one day I'll take family and friends on a not so busy day

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Must be 10 per person, 30 for me and machine. I think they work weekends that was just a big annual event. I went to check it out, it was a mud fest. Guys floating ponds and a lot of deep stuff, we stay pretty booked but one day I'll take family and friends on a not so busy day
I'll be home sometime in May, let me know and I may try to join u on a ride there. We ride in copiah creek, turkey creek, byupier and this copiah creek park in Georgetown.;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!