Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well said @Remington ! The best part of the day was hanging out with you, @trigger , and the wives. It certainly wasn't the sand drags or the f%$@#!&$ hill for me! Blasting around with in the P1K was pretty bad ass though! I'll get the videos and photos uploaded tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. Today was surprisingly tiring.

Had a blast, as usual!
I knew we were going to be late, missed the sand drags and caught the tail end of the bog, but knew it would still be worth the drive. We rolled in about 10:30 last night, just off loaded the rig and crashed, we were whipped too.

Yeah, all of us just hanging out shooting the sh** and checking out each others rigs is the fun part. The wife said that she likes going to stuff like this because the people aren't stuffy and it's not a fashion show, wolf snouts, bug eye goggles and dirt! They had a pretty long 'hen session' this time too, getting to know each other better, looked like they were having a good time too.

Piston got to go on the Remmy rip ride this time, the P1 sounded smooth tearing around in the sand bowl, didn't get to experience the mud hole, it was all dried up, but both came back smiling. The Stroker left it's Mark!

As for that f%$@#! hill, I still can't believe you couldn't make it? Has to be those new Rip Saws digging too deep into the sand. They look BA and beefy though and may be better suited for the mud.

Looking forward to some video and pics, I didn't get any. Also looking forward to the next ride!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I'm going to make a thread for the ORV Jam in General Discussion so the audience will be bigger. I want more people to see me getting my a** kicked in the sand drags and not making it up that hill. LOL

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!