• Start date
utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then that would be the first time you technically had that machine out right? I have used radios before but we kind a stick in a group where we found that you barely were on it and if somebody was you wanted to put something in their mouth To shut the whole under their nose. LOL
No I have a 1987 Chevy 1 ton Lifted that I take to silver never been up there with a sxs, Thinking about taking the Honda up there for a day trip before summer ends.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Gotcha I know up to silver lake alot of groups us radios, Thoug

LOL I got ya I just checking in case we make it up there, I know at Silver Lake we used them all the time in our groups, came in handy on the dunes..;)

Use to ride the dunes when I dragged my Banchees years ago. Too many crazy gun ho freaks there now! As long as still let my crazy neighbor is going there on his Razer, I'll stay away from there lol.
It's all good. Just not my cup of tea anymore. I guess you call me the Old Breed!

Reactions: utvmi and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No I have a 1987 Chevy 1 ton Lifted that I take to silver never been up there with a sxs, Thinking about taking the Honda up there for a day trip before summer ends.

Sounds like fun. My buddy and I that use to take our Banshees there built an 82' CJ with paddle tires and a 350 with LT1 heads and some other crap that I don't have enough page to put it on. Same reason we both stopped going. Was fun for a long time till you had to keep watching your 6 everware! Lol

Reactions: utvmi
D

Deleted member 3748

Friday will be pre registration and a show and shine event. Saturday will be the main events the sand runs and the mud bog. This is a family friendly event and includes event classes for kids and activities.

Class registration will be $10 each class plus a non-perishable food donation for the Wecare food pantry. This is a free event for spectators but we do encourage them to donate to the food drive as well.

This year's organization to recieve the raffel proceeds is the St Helen Snow Packers to thank them and help them continue their efforts on the trail systems in the summer months.

We will have powersports & local vendors, demos, raffels. Please follow this page for details and information regarding the event!

This event is not for Jeeps or trucks.

@trigger - If you know you'll make it for the sand runs. I'll pre-register you on Friday night. Otherwise, I can sign you up for the mud bog on Saturday. ;)

@Remington - I'll get you all set up for the Sand Runs on Friday. Let me know if your lady friend wants to race too. :D Or if you want to do the mud bogs.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Friday will be pre registration and a show and shine event. Saturday will be the main events the sand runs and the mud bog. This is a family friendly event and includes event classes for kids and activities.

Class registration will be $10 each class plus a non-perishable food donation for the Wecare food pantry. This is a free event for spectators but we do encourage them to donate to the food drive as well.

This year's organization to recieve the raffel proceeds is the St Helen Snow Packers to thank them and help them continue their efforts on the trail systems in the summer months.

We will have powersports & local vendors, demos, raffels. Please follow this page for details and information regarding the event!

This event is not for Jeeps or trucks.

@trigger - If you know you'll make it for the sand runs. I'll pre-register you on Friday night. Otherwise, I can sign you up for the mud bog on Saturday. ;)

@Remington - I'll get you all set up for the Sand Runs on Friday. Let me know if your lady friend wants to race too. :D Or if you want to do the mud bogs.

Don't be signing me up, I'm going to watch you use Davy as a submarine! :eek:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well poop! That didn't post good for nothin! :confused:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger is probably thinking "what the hell are those two talking about?"

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

@Remington , @trigger and anyone else who may be attending. If you will be running in the sand or mud drags, you must wear long pants and a DOT approved helmet. Possibly boots too... I don't remember because i wear boots anyway.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington , @trigger and anyone else who may be attending. If you will be running in the sand or mud drags, you must wear long pants and a DOT approved helmet. Possibly boots too... I don't remember because i wear boots anyway.
Roger that me as well. I'm sure my duty/jungle boots should be approved.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Screw that, I wear that get up all week. I'm going to have fun, watch the mud bogs and eat BBQ! ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Screw that, I wear that get up all week. I'm going to have fun, watch the mud bogs and eat BBQ! ;)
With your job I get that for sure. Luckily for me, they let us wear shorts being on rooftops and stuff in the heat. The boss thinks it makes us work quicker:cool:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well, the day of ORV jam in St Helen has come and gone. I must say, we all had a great time with some good friends that we wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the forum . There were a lot of machines there. About 200 ish? @PistonHonda myself and one P700 were the only ones in the drags. Piston has some good footage he will upload. I was too focused to pay attention, but you other P1K5 guys would like to know, my P1K5 hung very well with the poo poo 1000 Razers in the sand drags in sport mode. I was, and about all that was there impressed with how it did. Piston on the other hand, he did good for P5 but was just badly paired with a razer 800. Good old @trigger came a bit later, but we were all together again for some fun and laughter once again. The narrow sand bowl steep hill was very well conquered by Trigger in strengthey style! The P1K5 flowed like butter, and piston had a few issues lol. After watching the sport Yamaha's and Poo Poo's run the sand bowl, it was time for the P1K5 to show its stuff. Piston hopped in as passenger/navigator and the a Regulators rolled, much to the amazement of the other machine operators watching at awe to what the green beast could do in sport mode hoping and getting air on the self made hills in the sand as we completed 8-10 circuits of the hilly and high banked Terrain of the swallowing sand bowl! Then or always happy and sad departure from our always fun times adventure as we all loaded up our machines to go home but not first to talk about or next captivating trip! Then To cap the evening Trigger his wife, my wife and myself had a nice dinner at the firehouse bar and grill. Video's and pics to come.

D

Deleted member 3748

Well, the day of ORV jam in St Helen has come and gone. I must say, we all had a great time with some good friends that we wouldn't have met if it wasn't for the forum . There were a lot of machines there. About 200 ish? @PistonHonda myself and one P700 were the only ones in the drags. Piston has some good footage he will upload. I was too focused to pay attention, but you other P1K5 guys would like to know, my P1K5 hung very well with the poo poo 1000 Razers in the sand drags in sport mode. I was, and about all that was there impressed with how it did. Piston on the other hand, he did good for P5 but was just badly paired with a razer 800. Good old @trigger came a bit later, but we were all together again for some fun and laughter once again. The narrow sand bowl steep hill was very well conquered by Trigger in strengthey style! The P1K5 flowed like butter, and piston had a few issues lol. After watching the sport Yamaha's and Poo Poo's run the sand bowl, it was time for the P1K5 to show its stuff. Piston hopped in as passenger/navigator and the a Regulators rolled, much to the amazement of the other machine operators watching at awe to what the green beast could do in sport mode hoping and getting air on the self made hills in the sand as we completed 8-10 circuits of the hilly and high banked Terrain of the swallowing sand bowl! Then or always happy and sad departure from our always fun times adventure as we all loaded up our machines to go home but not first to talk about or next captivating trip! Then To cap the evening Trigger his wife, my wife and myself had a nice dinner at the firehouse bar and grill. Video's and pics to come.
Well said @Remington ! The best part of the day was hanging out with you, @trigger , and the wives. It certainly wasn't the sand drags or the f%$@#!&$ hill for me! Blasting around with in the P1K was pretty bad ass though! I'll get the videos and photos uploaded tomorrow. I need to get some sleep. Today was surprisingly tiring.

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!