Michigan - St. Helen ORV Jam Aug. 11-13, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Where is everyone located? I'm at Higgins Lake and work in Pontiac during the week.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where is everyone located? I'm at Higgins Lake and work in Pontiac during the week.

I'm in Stockbridge between Lansing and Chelsea. I work in Ann Arbor. Have a cabin in Otsego co. Near trail#4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
In New Era, about 20 minutes from silver lake. Work in grand rapids and have a cabin in Custer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

20 minutes from Silver Lake...you dog! Those trails by Baldwin are suppose to be the best lower MI has to offer I heard.

skidooby

skidooby

Lifetime Member
Feb 20, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah....they're pretty good. Haven't been there in a few years but looking forward to being able to go again. Silver lake I can take it or leave it, lots of Yahoo's up there now and people that don't pay attention. Think they gotta ride mach 3 and always have the right of way.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah....they're pretty good. Haven't been there in a few years but looking forward to being able to go again. Silver lake I can take it or leave it, lots of Yahoo's up there now and people that don't pay attention. Think they gotta ride mach 3 and always have the right of way.

I believe it, kinda like Tip Up Town turned into.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Oh you guys are spot on with both! I use to go to SL and what a You know what show it's turned into. Large heads and drive like people that don't know how to drive in a roundabout! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 3748

I just thought of something... if you're going to sign up for sand drags or mud drags, you have to wear a DOT approved helmet (or better) and long pants. Though last year I wore shorts and they didn't notice.

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I just thought of something... if you're going to sign up for sand drags or mud drags, you have to wear a DOT approved helmet (or better) and long pants. Though last year I wore shorts and they didn't notice.

I always carry helmets in the toolbox. No way am I taking my machine into that mud hole! I would only end up in something like that by accident.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Home is in Rexton (40 miles NW of the bridge), we still have a house in Newaygo but don't spend much time there anymore. I travel all over Michigan, the Midwest and occasionally out of the country for work.

D

Deleted member 3748

Home is in Rexton (40 miles NW of the bridge), we still have a house in Newaygo but don't spend much time there anymore. I travel all over Michigan, the Midwest and occasionally out of the country for work.
look forward to seeing you at some of these rides!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm on call that weekend. Trying to get someone to take it. It's early yet. I'd say My chances are good that someone will take it.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hahaha I told you! Hehehe I got someone to take my call. Even better, made a deal to take call for this weekend for what I have left for the year! Yip yip yahoo! See you later pager!

D

Deleted member 3748

Awesome! I have a deal worked out for new wheels and tires to be arriving before the ORV Jam. I'll look like you big guys now!! Well... at least like @trigger . Bad news Trig... I won't be joining your Big Horn club, I went with the Rip Saws.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome! I have a deal worked out for new wheels and tires to be arriving before the ORV Jam. I'll look like you big guys now!! Well... at least like @trigger . Bad news Trig... I won't be joining your Big Horn club, I went with the Rip Saws.

Nice! The michigan regulators!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!