Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Awesome! I have a deal worked out for new wheels and tires to be arriving before the ORV Jam. I'll look like you big guys now!! Well... at least like @trigger . Bad news Trig... I won't be joining your Big Horn club, I went with the Rip Saws.

You Dog! They are some BA looking tires! Which wheels did you go with?

D

Deleted member 3748

You Dog! They are some BA looking tires! Which wheels did you go with?
I liked the Big Horn 2s a lot and I think they look as good as the RIp Saws. I didn't like the Rip Saws because of the weight but decided the weight gives added durability and I'd rather have that since speed isn't really a thing with these anyway. :)

You're not going to like my wheel choices. I'm not into flashy anything and I didn't like any of the wheels available. Except this steel wheel from ITP... super bad ass! I asked the guy how much they weigh but ITP doesn't give out that info. So I decided I had to go with aluminum and I needed to find the most basic looking wheel I could find.

Upload 2017 7 17 21 15 46

I went with this one... matte black finish and black lug nuts. :D I hope I can find a black center cap or maybe I can throw that one away.

Capture2

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I liked the Big Horn 2s a lot and I think they look as good as the RIp Saws. I didn't like the Rip Saws because of the weight but decided the weight gives added durability and I'd rather have that since speed isn't really a thing with these anyway. :)

You're not going to like my wheel choices. I'm not into flashy anything and I didn't like any of the wheels available. Except this steel wheel from ITP... super bad ass! I asked the guy how much they weigh but ITP doesn't give out that info. So I decided I had to go with aluminum and I needed to find the most basic looking wheel I could find.

View attachment 49294

I went with this one... matte black finish and black lug nuts. :D I hope I can find a black center cap or maybe I can throw that one away.

View attachment 49295

Not bad! I like em. The steel ones remind me of baset racing wheels.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
E2accff4e3beec41fb949e65099687e3
With these yours and Triggers...as Regulators, we ride!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I can get on board with Regulators too. Sounds cool!

It just kinda came to mind when we were riding in June and it sticked in my head lol

R

rkwerner

Jun 15, 2017
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hmm. Interesting I have a family friend that has a cabin near Higgins Lake that I could possibly crash at. That was one of the potential weekends for my run from Gillett, WI to Copper Harbor, MI but it looks like that will be the following weekend. Though I'm not sure I can handle two weekends in a row of that much riding.

D

Deleted member 3748

Higgins Lake is where I live and St Helen is about 20 miles away. I hope you can make it. Our gang of HONDAs will grow to four!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@PistonHonda, are we parking at the same place like in June or are you going to have some other directions for this?

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

last year this event started across the paved road from where we parked. Waaaaay behind the lunch pavilion.

Reactions: Remington
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 49294

View attachment 49295

That's basically the same wheels I have but mine are all black. Mine has chrome SS on the center cap too. Have you got the lug nuts yet? It takes a special type.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
last year this event started across the paved road from where we parked. Waaaaay behind the lunch pavilion.

Roger that

D

Deleted member 3748

That's basically the same wheels I have but mine are all black. Mine has chrome SS on the center cap too. Have you got the lug nuts yet? It takes a special type.
yeah, the lug nuts are coming and two keys for when I lose one. :d

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
And you will! It's inevitable lol

D

Deleted member 3748

So am I but what happens is I'll put it somewhere so I don't lose it then I forget where the hell I put it LMAO

haha. I lose hitch locks so I made it my new years resolution. Two years running without losing anymore!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!