Michigan - St. Helen ORV Jam Aug. 11-13, 2017

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

St. Helen. It's in the title. Oh, I forgot to add Michigan. I'll fix it.

Reactions: Remington
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome trails in this area. Rode some that were pretty tight in Gladwin area and the St. Helen trails were suggested by other riders...they were right. Whatever you want there, mud, sand, hills, dirt roads.
Any width restrictions?

Reactions: utvmi
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome trails in this area. Rode some that were pretty tight in Gladwin area and the St. Helen trails were suggested by other riders...they were right. Whatever you want there, mud, sand, hills, dirt roads.
Ben there before some time back. My neighbor goes with his RZR. He's asked me to go with him! I would but he's a pain in the ass! lol I'd go with you guys though! It's about 1-1/2 hrs from here.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
skidooby

skidooby

Lifetime Member
Feb 20, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may be interested as well. Never heard if it or been the st helen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

It's off of US27 just south of Houghton Lake. You should go! Add more to the Michigan Honda Gang!

Reactions: skidooby
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Great place to ride, best trails I've found yet. Roscommon county trails are nice too and they're all connected.
@PistonHonda you realize these guys are sporting P1's right? They'll be kickin' our ass on the wide ones.
It would be cool as hell to all meet up though. I'll be there for sure. ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

At the Jam it doesn't matter because there is no planned ride. It's the sand drags and mud drags. At the other ride, there will be a fast group and a slower group. The 1Ks can go with the fast group but we will all meet up at lunch and a few other spots.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Great place to ride, best trails I've found yet. Roscommon county trails are nice too and they're all connected.
@PistonHonda you realize these guys are sporting P1's right? They'll be kickin' our ass on the wide ones.
It would be cool as hell to all meet up though. I'll be there for sure. ;)

Naaa... it's all good! We're all in this together! It will be like the F15's supporting the A10 Warthogs. We ride in formation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The F15's will have to make a lot of laps to fly as slow as an A10, man those big guns sound wicked.

Roger that we get them all the time vet our camp, and when they roll the guns, watch out! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatatatatat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!