mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Comparison pics.. I think it looks a lot better now!

IMG 3497
IMG 4624

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I obviously have several months before I can tell if “just” an 8” fan will cool the seat bottom enough.. but I’ll report back when that time comes.
I’m still looking for the right vents to put in so the heat can go the other way(into the cab). When I figure out which vent fits and works properly.. I’ll let ya know.

mjn what are your thoughts on the 8" fan under the seat vs a bilge blower? I was thinking of doing the 8" fan also, I believe it would move more air.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
mjn what are your thoughts on the 8" fan under the seat vs a bilge blower? I was thinking of doing the 8" fan also, I believe it would move more air.
It seems to do the job. I honestly havent' tested it with my better half in the passenger seat.. We have not been to our Idaho property yet this year... just too much stuff goin' on.
Yesterday, it was about 90 degrees here, and I was working on fence in the pasture. It ran solid for an hour or so, and I noticed the seat warming up. I flicked on the fan, and it seemed to make a noticeable difference. I still want to remove the panel behind the engine, I think that will help even more.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!