IMG 0951
IMG 0952

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Looking good.. I think those are the stick stoppers that I just ordered. They should be here this coming week I am planning on powder coating them black quick before throwing them on.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Can ya show better pic
of stick stoppers please
...the ones I seen...still
leave the boot...exposed
thanks
nice mods bro

Reactions: JTW
lipcurl

lipcurl

Sep 21, 2016
Hamilton
Thanks guys, it's an aluminum mix on the bottom..lol. Honda skids from Rocky Mountain,ricochet footwell skids/Rock sliders from Amazon and alum products A arm guards off of eBay.
IMG 0967

The A arm guards need the cut out in front for the brake caliper when the wheel is turned but kind of leaves the boot open for a head on attack

Last edited:
advertisement
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about the fender flares? You make em?

lipcurl

lipcurl

Sep 21, 2016
Hamilton
Yes I made them, got a piece of 1/8 hdpe off eBay. Cut with jig saw and used torch to heat up and form fronts.

Rear I bolted 1" alum angle inside fender well, torched hdpe strips bolted to the angle angle then rubber bolted to hdpe to make desired width. With all the angles and bends on rear fender it would have been darn near impossible to do it with hdpe alone...hence the rubber to make it look good and easier to get desired result.

Time consuming but it turned out pretty good. Don't like getting muddy anymore or the 3 hrs of cleaning the ride

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
3 hours of cleaning? Who cleans the ride after six months of ownership?

Talen

Talen

Aug 7, 2015
Central PA
I do want to make flares. But it only takes me 30 minutes with pressure washer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!