P1000 More air

C

coues52

Apr 2, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If these would for the Honda pioneer 1000-5 Glass windshield I will buy one..reguardless great item ..

Reactions: clifforeilly
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If these would for the Honda pioneer 1000-5 Glass windshield I will buy one..reguardless great item ..

At the moment we are working on adjusters to replace the one shown here. If yours looks like this our new one should work. If not we have other ones in development. Can you post a picture of what your adjuster looks like ? What brand windshield ?

Does it look like this

C

coues52

Apr 2, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
my windshield is the factory Honda glass (bought it that way ) & the full size hard doors with the roll up windows Factory )the Glass frame helps seal the hard door ..mine has the metal frame w/ Glass...looks like my have to wait for the new model..keep up the great work

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
my windshield is the factory Honda glass (bought it that way ) & the full size hard doors with the roll up windows Factory )the Glass frame helps seal the hard door ..mine has the metal frame w/ Glass...looks like my have to wait for the new model..keep up the great work

Once we get this version off and running planning on making more windshield adjusters for different brands of windshields. If you could provide me some pictures of your exact one that would be great. If you would, please email them to [email protected]

Thanks,

Cliff

Reactions: TripleB
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did a lot of 20-30 mph wooded trail riding this weekend. I obviously have a biased opinion but I think the extra option for more air is well worth 4 cases of beer . I’m excited to hear back from the rest of the test pilots . Hope to be in production next week .

C

coues52

Apr 2, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sounds great.. will send the good stuff not the 3.2 they offer in Utah ,lol..Danny B

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With way he’s testing this product, listening to our feedback and seeing the parts in hand I can’t wait to see what else he decides to make for the Honda’s

C

coues52

Apr 2, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been there myself …. my best idea's came during being banned to the shop.,lol...looking good..keep up the great work !

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
If it gets a bottle opener I'd preorder. Still wouldn mind one either way though. If the price is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just ordered mine! Cant wait for it. What a killer looking product.

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Been looking at this and wasn't sure i really needed it until today. Went riding this morning. Was a bit cool to have windshield all the way open, so cracked open and all we got was dust! Needed to open a bit more to stop the dust but had no option for that so........ when we got home I knew I had to buy just 1 more thing! Thats what I keep telling my wife, just 1 more purchase and I am done buying things for the p5. Ya right is all she says.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just ordered mine! Cant wait for it. What a killer looking product.

Thanks for the order. Care to share your first name ? I don’t get to see your handle name when the order comes thru ?

Cliff O’Reilly , WFOSXS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!