P1000 More air

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for the order. Care to share your first name ? I don’t get to see your handle name when the order comes thru ?

Cliff O’Reilly , WFOSXS
Its Phillip. May have come thru as Kimberly. Paypal is under her name

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
89FCA172 D171 42BA 85E7 CDB79EFED0E8
Been looking at this and wasn't sure i really needed it until today. Went riding this morning. Was a bit cool to have windshield all the way open, so cracked open and all we got was dust! Needed to open a bit more to stop the dust but had no option for that so........ when we got home I knew I had to buy just 1 more thing! Thats what I keep telling my wife, just 1 more purchase and I am done buying things for the p5. Ya right is all she says.

If you have a roof get one of these too. Put it behind the front seats if you don’t have passengers in the rear often . When you do just roll it up . Great set up .

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
600B21B0 EBAB 4952 999C AEEE46FCC87D
s***ty picture, but mid mount it like this .

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I looked at those but ended up with buying the windjammer in hopes it will be as good

Last edited:
Reactions: clifforeilly
L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The one i got is for the back but i think i can rig it up to fit the mid when i dont have passengers, if not then I guess I will be back to that 1 more thing I need situation, they also make one for the mid section

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8C23EB31 EE2D 4AFB 9332 F10A977604B1
The one i got is for the back but i think i can rig it up to fit the mid when i dont have passengers, if not then I guess I will be back to that 1 more thing I need situation, they also make one for the mid section

Which HDDH would you prefer? I have a couple Wings left .

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have passengers often, so this rear panel that i got can still be attached to the mid area even though they don't advertise it that way, I got it today and held it up to the mid area, and it looks like I will work as a mid also, I ordered some more bungee fasteners like it came with and will fit it on the mid to be certain tomorrow! So if it works then I will be able to move it from back to mid when it's just my wife and I

L

Lundude

Jul 16, 2019
Ut
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I recieved the WFO adjuster today! Thank you so much for the fast service! Will install tomorrow. Once again thank you!

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recieved the WFO adjuster today! Thank you so much for the fast service! Will install tomorrow. Once again thank you!

Please watch the install video and call me if you have issues 651-380-1813

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!