TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wondering if anyone has this kit and if so, is they knew of an Aftermarket blade that is a name brand replacemen

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Technoguru

Technoguru

Lifetime Member
May 8, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks like it works great. I have a couple questions if you or anyone else using can help me with. I’m thinking of putting this on my 700 with Honda two piece tilt up windshield. I ride on some bumpy trails any concern about the weight, as little as it is creating a stress and causing a crack? I’m pretty tall and look through the upper few inches of the windshield, can it be parked in the down position full time? Thanks for your help. I’ve been missing out on some good riding days time to try it out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!