Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not sure if anyone would be interested but I bought some Baofeng UV-5R 2-way dual band radios before they were supposedly banned. I have 2 that aren’t spoken for and can bring them to the ride if you’re interested. $30 each and I can program them with Chirp to get the FRS frequencies that we’ll use on the ride if you want.

View attachment 185947

Bring them along. I'll take at least one of them. Maybe both. If you can program them that would be great!

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Alright boys, head count for crawfish on Friday night? Hovering around $3/lb for live right now but hopefully drop a bit after Tuesday.

There's me plus 2 more guys coming along. None of us have participated in a crawfish boil but count us in for whatever a person usually eats. I have a feeling I won't like it but might as well give it a try.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I was going to have both my Talons with me for this ride. But after an unfortuneate rollover yesterday, It looks like I'll just have the X.
Unless someone can find me a drivers side upper A-arm.
Ouch! I can check the dealer near me tomorrow to see if they've got one. You just need the upper a-arm for an R, right?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Loading up today. Got a winter storm coming. Starting Monday afternoon until wed. But suppose to be almost 50 today.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
There's me plus 2 more guys coming along. None of us have participated in a crawfish boil but count us in for whatever a person usually eats. I have a feeling I won't like it but might as well give it a try.
There's a lot of other stuff in there if you aren't into the crawfish. Potatoes, corn, carrots, garlic, sausage, mushrooms, and whatever else I can think to throw in there.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There's a lot of other stuff in there if you aren't into the crawfish. Potatoes, corn, carrots, garlic, sausage, mushrooms, and whatever else I can think to throw in there.
I guess it's just 2 of us. One guy cant eat shell fish and such.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!