Calendar Mulberry /Mill Creek Ride Feb 28- Mar 1

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's a lot of other stuff in there if you aren't into the crawfish. Potatoes, corn, carrots, garlic, sausage, mushrooms, and whatever else I can think to throw in there.

Count me in for crawfish. I’ll check with my group that isn’t on here and see if they want in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Count me in for crawfish. I’ll check with my group that isn’t on here and see if they want in.

How many? Might have to get another sack. Most people eat 3-5 lbs and a large sack is about 40lbs. I'll let y'all know price after Tuesday. Hoping they'll drop some after Mardi Gras.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RingLeader and our friend with a grasshopper Kawasaki will be coming up late Thursday night in RV.

We finally decided we are definitely joining y'all next weekend. Sounds like a great time again. You can add me to the list of crawfish eaters. Lisa will bring some desert's.

Lisa and I are leaving after work Thursday so, we should be there around 9:00 or so. Randal won't join us until late Friday night after work.

Chris Ring a.k.a. RingMaster

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Well...there's been a development 😛

Y'all can keep your money for booze and hookers because Hondasxs.com is going to be covering the cost of the bugs!! Spend your crawfish dollars on some stuff from the club store if you want to contribute ;). Thanks @Hondasxs !!

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
No
Well...there's been a development 😛

Y'all can keep your money for booze and hookers because Hondasxs.com is going to be covering the cost of the bugs!! Spend your crawfish dollars on some stuff from the club store if you want to contribute ;). Thanks @Hondasxs !!

fantasticly!!! Thanks

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many? Might have to get another sack. Most people eat 3-5 lbs and a large sack is about 40lbs. I'll let y'all know price after Tuesday. Hoping they'll drop some after Mardi Gras.

7 people all in. My guess is 3-4 eat the bugs. The rest just want the extra stuff.

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will start a group text on Thursday morning for anyone that wants to be involved. That will make it easier to communicate along our travels and be able to meet up on arrival. If you want to be added to the group text, PM me your phone number.

From post 1

Additional Info:
  • Two-way Radio - highly recommended
    • FRS 4 (462.6375) and FRS 6 (462.6875) will be starting freq and we will adjust from there

These are also GRMS as GRMS and FRS are combined (since 2017) list here

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will start a group text on Thursday morning for anyone that wants to be involved. That will make it easier to communicate along our travels and be able to meet up on arrival. If you want to be added to the group text, PM me your phone number.

For camp communication lets say GMRS Channel 15 which is frequency 462.550. GMRS seems to work better than FRS. If we need to change that let me know. @Ragnar406

You might choose an FRS for people that don’t have the fancy radios. Or maybe we can scan both channels and they have a dedicated FRS station. You stopping by the restaurant for lunch? It’s on your way I think. Some of the guys it’s not.

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

For camp communication lets say GMRS Channel 15 which is frequency 462.550. GMRS seems to work better than FRS. If we need to change that let me know. @Ragnar406

From post 1

Additional Info:
  • Two-way Radio - highly recommended
    • FRS 4 (462.6375) and FRS 6 (462.6875) will be starting freq and we will adjust from there

These are also GRMS as GRMS and FRS are combined (since 2017) list here

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You might choose an FRS for people that don’t have the fancy radios. Or maybe we can scan both channels and they have a dedicated FRS station. You stopping by the restaurant for lunch? It’s on your way I think. Some of the guys it’s not.

Editing my post because of Kahn. Yes we are planning to stop by the restaurant for some chicken and waffles.

Reactions: nbomar and BWAF
advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is what I show as far as rigs coming as of right now

Jm_obrien

Jm_obrien

Apr 10, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s ok, from what I understand they are now LSU fans anyway. I heard it was something about, they watch us win there more than the home team 🤷🏻‍♂️
And Adam is a Florida guy but at least still a Saints fan so I don’t give him a hard time!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!