Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Seen this up at the Cherry festival in Traverse City Mi.
The Motor city Mad Man came to jam with Jack Blades and Night Ranger! Was BA! They played a Dam Yankees song! The rumors might just be true! Dam I hope so! One of my favorite bands.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Seen this up at the Cherry festival in Traverse City Mi.
The Motor city Mad Man came to jam with Jack Blades and Night Ranger! Was BA! They played a Dam Yankees song! The rumors might just be true! Dam I hope so! One of my favorite bands.
Hey @Mopower you notice the shoes Ted was wearing? HA!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Would def like to see more of it.

I didn't know about the whole Clash debacle.
Yeah theres a bunch of bits and pieces about the whole US festival.
But only like 2 songs have surfaced of the VH performance. Its too bad cuz its a BA one. They asked the VH camp and they state thats all they have. I find that hard to believe and thank know one else has doesn't have footage 🤔

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yeah theres a bunch of bits and pieces about the whole US festival.
But only like 2 songs have surfaced of the VH performance. Its too bad cuz its a BA one. They asked the VH camp and they state thats all they have. I find that hard to believe and thank know one else has doesn't have footage 🤔
I remember DLR are saying that they have more footage but the sound wasn't very good.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I remember DLR are saying that they have more footage but the sound wasn't very good.
Thats good to know!
As much as i like DLR hes full of $hit half the time so i guess we take it for what its worth 🤣

Reactions: Jerryg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!