Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
JS is the exact opposite kind of player to EVH. Everything EVH played was off the cuff, where as JS everything he plays is meticously planned.

Phil X has the EVH thing down way better than JS.
Just checked that out, I've never heard of the guy. He can definitely jam! And yes, Satriani is all about the precision, probably why I like his style so much. 🤷‍♂️

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just checked that out, I've never heard of the guy. He can definitely jam! And yes, Satriani is all about the precision, probably why I like his style so much. 🤷‍♂️
Surfing With The Alien was a masterpiece. My soundtrack of the late 80's

I don't know if you can open this FB link but it's Phil X playing the lead to "When Push Comes To Shove".

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
For you Priest fans out there (me included) have you seen that K.K. Dowding has formed his own band with Tim "Ripper" Owens singing - call KK's Priest. Pretty good stuff. (sorry I cannot link YouTube videos here at work).

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
For you Priest fans out there (me included) have you seen that K.K. Dowding has formed his own band with Tim "Ripper" Owens singing - call KK's Priest. Pretty good stuff. (sorry I cannot link YouTube videos here at work).
Yeah, I saw some of that, sounded great. Good for him.

Doesn't Tipton have Parkinson's or something?

Reactions: SWB and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Phil X has the EVH thing down way better than JS.
Yes he can. There are a few others that can as well. He use to play or still does for Bon Jovi
Hes a real EVH nut and plays it very very well

Reactions: SWB and Jerryg
MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Yes Tipton has Parkinson's. Announced it many years ago. He is still playing and writing with the group. Their last album: Fire Power- Tipton did a few of the tour dates, but not many. For Invincible Shield he will not be on the road at all.

A couple of the new video releases from Invincible Shield have Tipton playing in the video and he is actually moving around some while playing, so he seems to be doing OK. I guess it is a good day - bad day thing for him.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!