Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Speaking of music…..
Just got this book Ive been waiting over 3-1/2 months for when i ordered it. Its 580 pages this is the 3rd edition of it. As many of u know Im a huge VH nut and I was a kid at Christmas when it came today. Happy happy happy! Rosen signed it and the pic, on one side is the 1st edition cover and the back is the 2nd that I missed by like a week like i did the 1st 🤯 but anyway I got it! Im fired up!
IMG 1091
IMG 1096
IMG 1095
IMG 1093

Last edited:
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Went to see Southall recently. A disappointment (very poor sound mix), but the second band more than made up for it.
The Glorious Sons. Had never heard of them, but judging from most of the crowd I was certainly in the minority. Excellent songs, and probably the best set I've seen in a small venue.
Try "Sawed-off Shotgun" to start. @KyGal83 has the set list. 🙂

20240322 210936
20240322 215420

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Went to see Southall recently. A disappointment (very poor sound mix), but the second band more than made up for it.
The Glorious Sons. Had never heard of them, but judging from most of the crowd I was certainly in the minority. Excellent songs, and probably the best set I've seen in a small venue.
I was so let down by Southall. I absolutely still love them.. but that show 😞.

The Glorious Sons… 😍, I can’t stop listening to them. The energy from their set was the best I have ever seen, the crowd was clearly there for them. I was in awe.. Do yourself a favor and give it a listen. You can tell me Thank You later. Here is the set list:

IMG 9120

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 424146
View attachment 424147
Wow you guys are a little late on that one. I believe they are a Canadian band. SOS is about the only hit they've ever had, it's been on my playlist for about 6 or 7 yrs now.
Have you heard of Greta Van Fleet? They were a Zeppelin cover band in high school in Frankenmuth, about 15 mins south of me. Then they got signed and started recording their own stuff. This was their first hit, he sounds a lot like a young Robert Plant. The kid can wail.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg and KyGal83

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!