TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the Honda dimension where you will find many helpful and knowledgeable folks.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Accessories are a highly individual thing. It depends on what you will be doing with your machine.

Personally, I need a winch and auxiliary lighting. Others will never be out at night or need to pull themselves out or use the winch for work.

Think about where you will ride, when and what else you'll be doing, and it'll help make that easier.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Things I am working on (random order)
1) Dual battery setup if you want any powered accessories
2) Tailgate extender if you have anyone in the back seats
3) Rear view mirror
4) Bigger cup holders
5) Tailgate leveling kit
6) Roof
7) Extended vent lines (if you ride in water)
8) Snorkel (if you ride in water)

annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
-under dash storage pockets
-lighting (depending on your needs, side & rear lights)
-door water bottle holders
-spare tire
-tire plug, pressure gauge, & co2 fill kit (or compressor)
-winch (depending on your riding type)
-full or half windshield, climate depending

I’m extremely happy with my Brick City Fab rear rack. Holds a spare tire, a cooler, can function as a bed extender, and can lash tools (shovel, etc) to it.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depends on what you want to do with it. We bought ours primarily to have family fun and b so I can use it to hunt. We're a family of 5. The best accessories for family fun, I have found, in order of importance are the OEM split windshield and OEM roof. For long trips with the family, next is the JEI bed extender w/Ropax gas can, OEM under dash storage and door cup/bottle holders to hold all the families stuff. I also carry a flat tire repair kit, compressor, battery jumper/charger, rhino recover straps and shackles. I did install the extended vent line kit. For Christmas, I installed a review mirror and sider mirrors. Coming up next is a winch, aftermarket skid plates and dual battery system. I haven't found anything that is necessarily specific for hunting except maybe a gun rack. It's literally never ending, but man is it fun.

Reactions: Isaiah
Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
-under dash storage pockets
-lighting (depending on your needs, side & rear lights)
-door water bottle holders
-spare tire
-tire plug, pressure gauge, & co2 fill kit (or compressor)
-winch (depending on your riding type)
-full or half windshield, climate depending

I’m extremely happy with my Brick City Fab rear rack. Holds a spare tire, a cooler, can function as a bed extender, and can lash tools (shovel, etc) to it.
Can you post a pic? I have the JEI bed extender, but I'm interest in what the rear rack is

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Depends on what you want to do with it. We bought ours primarily to have family fun and b so I can use it to hunt. We're a family of 5. The best accessories for family fun, I have found, in order of importance are the OEM split windshield and OEM roof. For long trips with the family, next is the JEI bed extender w/Ropax gas can, OEM under dash storage and door cup/bottle holders to hold all the families stuff. I also carry a flat tire repair kit, compressor, battery jumper/charger, rhino recover straps and shackles. I did install the extended vent line kit. For Christmas, I installed a review mirror and sider mirrors. Coming up next is a winch, aftermarket skid plates and dual battery system. I haven't found anything that is necessarily specific for hunting except maybe a gun rack. It's literally never ending, but man is it fun AND EXPENSIVE!

Fixed it for you🤣

annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you post a pic? I have the JEI bed extender, but I'm interest in what the rear rack is

pardon the mess in the background. Still haven’t gotten to re-mounting it lower. My buddy and I placed it initially. Will drop it down to make it function better as an extender and get some rear visibility back.
It can swing out from either side, just remove one of the big pins.

A43E3D21 1F6F 447B 9AD4 21E7EA9B2682
525CD454 719D 4A35 877B C300A6D84979
A863CCE4 1948 4A04 A817 92C7961A2EC8

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered my white 1000-5 Deluxe in August, and it arrived early December. The dealer did not budge on price so be prepared for a wait if you order.

- Super ATV flip up windshield
- door mounted cup holders - will hold a "Pepsi" in a can coozie out of sight
- Shadeidea sun top - My idea of the utv is the Jeep Wrangler but reliable so if I had a Jeep, I'd have the top off. I don't want to buy an open top machine and immediately close up the convertible roof imho.
- Chupacabra side mirrors
- Battery Tender Jr harness
- second battery and fuse block if adding powered accessories
- remove the front side nets, they just get in the way. The rears roll up very well out of the way but can come down if ever needed.
- center dash cupholders to replace the warning label. I put my phone in there more than anything so far!

I am not a mudder and will not be installing a plow so mine will remain winchless, but as the others have stated, How are you going to use it?

Welcome and good luck, just open your wallet and let it happen!

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Winch is 1st imo, doesn't matter if your a trail rider or play in mud. These are not atvs when u mess up and get stuck your not going to pick it up by the front rack. Mine has saved me from a hour walk with 3 kids just to get to cell service more than once.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!