My 19' P1k5

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Coldest I've been in was around 30° up in NY. Thats too clold for comfort for me. I hate layering on clothes and walking around like the michelin man LOL!
Im from the caribean and a South Florida local for the past 20 + yrs so heat is not a big deal with me.

I hunted deer in snow at 17 degrees

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I hunted deer in snow at 17 degrees
:eek: I dont know how u guys do it man, props to u all. I c some posts here and it makes me wish I could put up with it but my frigging hands freeze up in that coldnesssssss. :rolleyes: Maybe I just need to b around it a bit more to get used to it.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:eek: I dont know how u guys do it man, props to u all. I c some posts here and it makes me wish I could put up with it but my frigging hands freeze up in that coldnesssssss. :rolleyes: Maybe I just need to b around it a bit more to get used to it.
I don't know how yall Do it.my dad can't stand the cold but he is old:D

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I was looking at the KFI mount
Theres thread here about (front bumpers or winches one bumpers) not sure. But some guys go back n forth on a few different mounts, I guess some of them set the winch at different angels. Maybe good to look into it, like I said, let me know what u come up with ;)

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've never had a winch inside a bumper, I've always had top mount so I've never had to worry about angle of line and what not.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Theres thread here about (front bumpers or winches one bumpers) not sure. But some guys go back n forth on a few different mounts, I guess some of them set the winch at different angels. Maybe good to look into it, like I said, let me know what u come up with ;)

yeah I have been looking I think the KFI makes It set straight.I know the mount it came with wouldn't work. lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!