NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Buffalo. Born and raised. 😎
Buddy of mine moved up there yrs ago when economy crapped. He said state helped him buy a lil run down house for around 10k. He fixed it n flipped it for a cpl bucks. He been up there since, I haven't talked to him in a while but everytime we spoke he just kept telling me how cold it was 🥶

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Buddy of mine moved up there yrs ago when economy crapped. He said state helped him buy a lil run down house for around 10k. He fixed it n flipped it for a cpl bucks. He been up there since, I haven't talked to him in a while but everytime we spoke he just kept telling me how cold it was 🥶
I guess you get used to the cold. 😉

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
U fabing ure self? Take some pics, I was thinking of sliding in a 1.625 OD pipe and tacking in place. I dont really need them for most of what I do but its one of them pc of mind things.
My friend is making them;) I NEED them i always am up against a tree for some reson:)

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My friend is making them;) I NEED them i always am up against a tree for some reson:)
Cool! Well definitely take some good pics, and ask him if he'd lile to make some 💸, I'm sure others here would buy them. I would if they ended up sharp and didnt break the 🏦. I know Delton makes some sweet stuff but he is way too far for me (shipping cost wise).

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool! Well definitely take some good pics, and ask him if he'd lile to make some 💸, I'm sure others here would buy them. I would if they ended up sharp and didnt break the 🏦. I know Delton makes some sweet stuff but he is way too far for me (shipping cost wise).

I will ask him but I know how he is and he aint in the selling type of guy:(

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JenElio. Ordered the vinyl tailgate letters last night:) I saw how good yours looked and thought I will get vinyl since I don't have any red paint;)

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JenElio. Ordered the vinyl tailgate letters last night:) I saw how good yours looked and thought I will get vinyl since I don't have any red paint;)
Where from? I re-painted mine with spray paint for plastic. Holds a bit better but I'm not sure how well it'll do yet. Definitely better then the first time with house paint 🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!