JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JenElio. I figured out I can fit 4 square bales of hay in the bed of the pioneer and 6 with the tailgate down;)
Nice!
I put mine to work the other day too, carried 12 80# bags on thinset and a 70# pitbull 😉. A lot easier then carrying one by one from shop to the 🏠.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Are you talking about the dog pitbull? Mine is working as much as I trail ride;)
Yes, well pit/shepard mix.

I've been actually using mine for work quite a bit also. Amazing how handy it becomes around the yard, or maybe its just an excuse to get in it 😂 🤷‍♂️

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, well pit/shepard mix.

I've been actually using mine for work quite a bit also. Amazing how handy it becomes around the yard, or maybe its just an excuse to get in it 😂 🤷‍♂️

I had a dog the same mix as yours. I have horses and 125 acres to take care of so mine gets used quit a bit;)

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I had a dog the same mix as yours. I have horses and 125 acres to take care of so mine gets used quit a bit;)
Nice!! I wish I had more land. Im pretty good for being in South FL, im in 1.5 acres. Just a few behing you 🤣🤣
Also an equestrian area but no horses for me. The wife and kids want some but I know I would be doing al the work, and I got enough of that already 😩

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice!! I wish I had more land. Im pretty good for being in South FL, im in 1.5 acres. Just a few behing you 🤣🤣
Also an equestrian area but no horses for me. The wife and kids want some but I know I would be doing al the work, and I got enough of that already 😩

Buddy horses are fun and a pain;) but there a whole lot more fun than cattle. I've had horses all my life and one thing I learned is that you can never have a nuff hay 😂

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Buddy horses are fun and a pain;) but there a whole lot more fun than cattle. I've had horses all my life and one thing I learned is that you can never have a nuff hay 😂
Ohh I love'm, I hrew up in rural country side with all kinds of animals. But my day to day now just doesn't go well with more chores @ home. If I had MUCH more land, maybe.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!