P1000 My Camo P5D

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Outkast is making one as well if I remember right.
Did it have any noticeable affect on stability (lift kit) or track width (tires)? Was that the only company offering the kit (arched a arms) or was it just the only one offering you a deal?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I understand that ! Easier to ask forgiveness than permission...... Btw mine won't be to happy at first ! Lol

Reactions: pct
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Few pictures of my OFFROAD Sound System new Two piece metal roof with a 40" Rogue light bar up front and a pair of duallys in the rear.
Look them up on Facebook for info

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Everything is for sale .... I've spent over 3k this week alone just getting the roof / lift / tires. That's not counting the Camo P1K5D

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Very nice!
Where is the room from?

JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
Did you get a stereo in the roof, or just the roof itself? I went to their website and looked around, no Pioneers on there of course... but ive got about a week to figure out if I should stick with the Honda roof or maybe do something like this. (Ive been talking to you on the FB group about the height vs. garage door, you measured for me). Im sure they would ship.

advertisement
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Yes he will ship anywhere. I didn't get the stereo with mine cause my pioneer is a kid hauling - deer hauling - trail rig.
He has a Facebook page also - shoot him a message to get a quote on what you want in it or on it.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Lift is a CATVOS lift. 3" lift with 2" forward arched lower arms front and rear.
I have the 2 piece hard coat windshield too

I'm also getting a 2 piece metal roof installed and lights wired up today.
This lift is out now???

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Well - my new Pioneer passed its First test with flying colors. I hauled 600 lbs of feed and went through everything I wanted to this weekend at my deer camp. There was Zero issues slinging these 30's. I was playing in stuff that my buddy was getting stuck in his XP 800 with 28" radial outlaws.
I posted a few videos on FB in the pioneer riders group

Reactions: pct
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No rubbing at all

b
Hey buddy how's it going your buggy looks great by the way had a quick question for you you think I'd be able to run 28 inch intimidators with no left ???

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
No problem. I have a 3" CATVOS lift and 30's. I don't see why 28's can't be used with no lift.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!