28s stock at a dealer in Arkansas

Reactions: PineTree
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lift is a CATVOS lift. 3" lift with 2" forward arched lower arms front and rear.
I have the 2 piece hard coat windshield too

I'm also getting a 2 piece metal roof installed and lights wired up today.
What did you pay for your lift kit

JasonJ

JasonJ

Jan 5, 2016
North MS
Im ready to order a wheel/tire combo and have kept going back to the Intimidators ever since you first posted pics with yours on. I remember asking you a while back to measure yours because I wanted to fit it in the garage (81") and it was too tall. I keep putting off ordering wheel/tires though because I don't know if 28's with a 2" Strongmade bracket lift (or any other lift, not dead set on SM) will look goofy? I have the factory roof which adds some height... right now I have about 3.25" to play with before I cant get in the garage. If 28's and a small lift will look weird, I could go 30s and get a different roof that's flat like yours. I cant decide! I'm new to SxS's but been in the custom car scene for a little over 20 years, I might f*** around and chop the top on this bish if I'm not careful. Trying to keep it a family ride and don't wanna be breaking stuff or wearing stuff out.... you ever seen a 1000 with 28 Intimidators and a 2" lift.... or you think it would look gumpy???

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Im ready to order a wheel/tire combo and have kept going back to the Intimidators ever since you first posted pics with yours on. I remember asking you a while back to measure yours because I wanted to fit it in the garage (81") and it was too tall. I keep putting off ordering wheel/tires though because I don't know if 28's with a 2" Strongmade bracket lift (or any other lift, not dead set on SM) will look goofy? I have the factory roof which adds some height... right now I have about 3.25" to play with before I cant get in the garage. If 28's and a small lift will look weird, I could go 30s and get a different roof that's flat like yours. I cant decide! I'm new to SxS's but been in the custom car scene for a little over 20 years, I might f*** around and chop the top on this bish if I'm not careful. Trying to keep it a family ride and don't wanna be breaking stuff or wearing stuff out.... you ever seen a 1000 with 28 Intimidators and a 2" lift.... or you think it would look gumpy???
I have a highlifter 2.5" bracket lift, 28 inch Roctane XS tires on Deluxe wheels. The tires measure about 27.5 with 18 psi and on the rig

I think it would still look good.

8289c40f337531be0c641065f6957625

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!