P1000 My Camo P5D

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Here is my new toy , I bought this 2 weeks ago and really like it more and more. Pics coming on my build

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Here is my new toy , I bought this 2 weeks ago and really like it more and more. Pics coming on my build

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Lift is a CATVOS lift. 3" lift with 2" forward arched lower arms front and rear.
I have the 2 piece hard coat windshield too

I'm also getting a 2 piece metal roof installed and lights wired up today.

Reactions: pct
advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Lift is a CATVOS lift. 3" lift with 2" forward arched lower arms front and rear.
I have the 2 piece hard coat windshield too

I'm also getting a 2 piece metal roof installed and lights wired up today.
What was the price on the CATVOS?

Did you run stock front wheels as well on the 30s?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Think 32s would fit without rubbing? Have 28s on now, but could use a bigger tire for some of the trails.

Yes bigger tires will fit - but this is my Kid hauling - deer hauling - trail Rig So 30's are plenty big for me

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I don't usually like the idea of a lift kit but yours looks amazing with it! Don't think I could drop the needed cash on it though.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Thanks and I agree ! If I didn't get a hookup on the lift and tires I wouldn't have drop any money on it either.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Did it have any noticeable affect on stability (lift kit) or track width (tires)? Was that the only company offering the kit (arched a arms) or was it just the only one offering you a deal?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Not nuch seat time as of yet but Highlifter is also doing Front arched lowers and a bracket lift.
Strong made has a bracket lift
Think There are a few more out there but I chose CATVOS because
( 1) quality
( 2 ) price via hookup

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Not nuch seat time as of yet but Highlifter is also doing Front arched lowers and a bracket lift.
Strong made has a bracket lift
Think There are a few more out there but I chose CATVOS because
( 1) quality
( 2 ) price via hookup
Thanks, I prefer quality anyway. Will just have to talk wife into it when I get my ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!