My experience at Ride Royal Blue

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
We had 2 pioneers and 6 people. Ages ranging from 61 to 7years old.
The house and campgrounds.
We stayed in Redneck Retreat 4. And of course my 7 year old loved the bunk beds. The place was nice just as advertised. Thoroughly enjoyed the endless hot water it seemed we had. Especially since thursday and friday it raind off and on all day. We only had 2 issues which was the stove top vent didn't work (we only cooked bacon 1 time so no worries) and the microwave was not working properly and was quickly replaced within a few hours. Top notch service I say. The only con but not that it mattered was the cable tv they had, yet the only thing on was the news or home shopping network type shows.
I liked having access to icebags, gas and dumpsters.

The trails.
Having only been here one time before and my father having been a few times for a day or 2.
I really enjoyed the views and riding. I thought some of the green trails were a bit much where people were rutting out trails that should not be that bad. Had never been to Top of the World The kids loved it.
Went to a small cave past Top of the World only to find people have sprayed painted penis's in 3 different spots, but kids will be kids I suppose.

People
We did not meet not 1 single person on the trail that was not friendly. Everyone was having a blast.
Over all
We will be back for another 3-4 day stay. Hopefully with not so much rain but not dry as hell either.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had 2 pioneers and 6 people. Ages ranging from 61 to 7years old.
The house and campgrounds.
We stayed in Redneck Retreat 4. And of course my 7 year old loved the bunk beds. The place was nice just as advertised. Thoroughly enjoyed the endless hot water it seemed we had. Especially since thursday and friday it raind off and on all day. We only had 2 issues which was the stove top vent didn't work (we only cooked bacon 1 time so no worries) and the microwave was not working properly and was quickly replaced within a few hours. Top notch service I say. The only con but not that it mattered was the cable tv they had, yet the only thing on was the news or home shopping network type shows.
I liked having access to icebags, gas and dumpsters.

The trails.
Having only been here one time before and my father having been a few times for a day or 2.
I really enjoyed the views and riding. I thought some of the green trails were a bit much where people were rutting out trails that should not be that bad. Had never been to Top of the World The kids loved it.
Went to a small cave past Top of the World only to find people have sprayed painted penis's in 3 different spots, but kids will be kids I suppose.

People
We did not meet not 1 single person on the trail that was not friendly. Everyone was having a blast.
Over all
We will be back for another 3-4 day stay. Hopefully with not so much rain but not dry as hell either.
Book a TO 2022 trip!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!