P500 Need help! Fairlead mounting?

Pawnman87

Pawnman87

Oct 4, 2015
Murfreesboro, Ar
Ownership

1. 500
Recently found a screaming deal on a used traveller 4500 winch to upgrade from my warn 3000 the warn had the mounting plate for the fairlead. The traveller had the fairlead but no mounting plate. I have the strongmade bumper so the winch mounts right up but no way of attaching the fairlead anywhere! The warn being a smaller winch had a smaller plate so it won't attach the wider fairlead! Does anyone have any ideas on where to find just the plate for the fairlead? I've looked everywhere and can only find the lower mounting plate and I really wanted to keep it on the bumper for looks and radiator protection.... any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
20180619 124614

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Got any buddies with atv's or sxs's that have winches? Most all winches come with a mounting plate that are hardly ever used. I have like 4 sitting around my shop.

If not amazon / ebay special should be cheap.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Pawnman87

Pawnman87

Oct 4, 2015
Murfreesboro, Ar
Ownership

1. 500
Got any buddies with atv's or sxs's that have winches? Most all winches come with a mounting plate that are hardly ever used. I have like 4 sitting around my shop.

If not amazon / ebay special should be cheap.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Been asking around no luck so far....

Pawnman87

Pawnman87

Oct 4, 2015
Murfreesboro, Ar
Ownership

1. 500
Are you sure that was an upgrade? o_O

Definitely not by brand lol but wasn't impressed with the warn burnt up the motor on third use! (Probably my fault though lol was VERY stuck) but for $35 couldn't pass up the traveller and even got to test it first! Dude was parting out blown rzr might be bad juju though lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!