Need help picking the right phone mount

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I don't know who the JTW clan is or why i would be grouped into such a thing. As I said before, 'you should go back and read what was posted. I was not pushing the KRX. I teased the guy about looking at the kawi website and then told him I had a friend in his neighborhood that would be glad to let him take one for a spin. Far from pushing.

I'm not on any other forums, stop being so sensitive.

I do see where he had that in his search engine picture! No worries here! Like I said sorry if I went south and it wasn't warranted. Now on with the mounts talk! I am in need of some good mount options and it is Christmas time!! :D

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I do see where he had that in his search engine picture! No worries here! Like I said sorry if I went south and it wasn't warranted. Now on with the mounts talk! I am in need of some good mount options and it is Christmas time!! :D

No worries. By and large the ram mounts seem to be the most popular. Anther good option is mounting a otterbox type holster to the flip up license plate bracket. I think thats what @my99svt did but I don't see where he has come along to comment yet.

Reactions: Hometeam
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really? @ohanacreek sold me on them.. I just ordered the motorcycle charger on Black Friday.

I figured if I was going to take pictures I needed an easy In and out holder. I first tried the ram but my phone would slide down and then the volume to the radio would go up or down etc ...

2-3secs to get the phone secured in the mount or 2secs to get it loose.
The Ram mounts hold the phone but it takes you 30-45 seconds to get it secured.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Ordered the Samsung tablet A7 last night on a Cyber Monday sale! Now just to finalize the mounting for it! Thanks for the help choosing!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!