New Air Filter Option

H

HondaTech

Just came across this on Jsports instagram.

Screenshot 20210521 211924 Chrome

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Price isn't horrible, I just hate oiling filters. To much oil and it hurts performance. No enough oil and you hurt your motor with dust. Fine line....
Unless and until I have reason to abandon it, I’ll stick with the cleanable R2C. But I agree the price on JSports isn’t “horrible”, I just thought a bit pricey. Anyway, it’s likely what I would try if I ever had reason to abandon the R2C....

Reactions: ChadD
B

BamaDave

Apr 28, 2021
South Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Okay, my bad I didn’t know as I thought vendors would have to get approval from the forum moderator/administrator to put these up kinds of ads out to the membership. I haven’t been a member here very long “as I’m sure you can tell” and on the forms that I frequented which were automobile forms, (GTR-Life and Supraforms) this kind of advertisement didn’t happen very often.

Reactions: ChadD
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Okay, my bad I didn’t know as I thought vendors would have to get approval from the forum moderator/administrator to put these up kinds of ads out to the membership. I haven’t been a member here very long “as I’m sure you can tell” and on the forms that I frequented which were automobile forms, (GTR-Life and Supraforms) this kind of advertisement didn’t happen very often.

Are you confused? All OP did was post up a new product he found on the internet. OP is not JSport and has no affiliation with that company, so how is this "advertising?"

If those other forums you were on would not let a user do such things, IMO you were on some s***ty forums....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!