cbsander

cbsander

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hey everyone, good afternoon. I'm not an owner yet but I'm just waiting on an 1000-5 to come in stock.

Grew up on Honda ATVs; 110 (would ride my Dad's when i was 12), Big Red, 1998 Foreman S and a 2002 Rubicon. Though I got the urge for more power and comfort and moved to a Kawi Brute Force 750 in 2005.

I had that bike originally for riding on the farm and trail riding in Forest Hill, Louisiana. Those were fun times. But then I started mud riding more and so I relocated the radiator, got it snorkeled and put Mega Mayhems on it.

But the relocated radiator takes all of my front rack space and even with Elkas, it is not as smooth as it used to be with those stiff MMs. So it's a great bike for mud riding and has never given me any issues. And now that I've changed priorities again, hunting in the hills of Mississippi is more important. I'd rather be able to just store my stuff in the bed and be able to easily haul people around.

Not to mention how comfortable and fun it's been driving around in some other Pioneers up there. ;)

-Bret

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everyone, good afternoon. I'm not an owner yet but I'm just waiting on an 1000-5 to come in stock.

Grew up on Honda ATVs; 110 (would ride my Dad's when i was 12), Big Red, 1998 Foreman S and a 2002 Rubicon. Though I got the urge for more power and comfort and moved to a Kawi Brute Force 750 in 2005.

I had that bike originally for riding on the farm and trail riding in Forest Hill, Louisiana. Those were fun times. But then I started mud riding more and so I relocated the radiator, got it snorkeled and put Mega Mayhems on it.

But the relocated radiator takes all of my front rack space and even with Elkas, it is not as smooth as it used to be with those stiff MMs. So it's a great bike for mud riding and has never given me any issues. And now that I've changed priorities again, hunting in the hills of Mississippi is more important. I'd rather be able to just store my stuff in the bed and be able to easily haul people around.

Not to mention how comfortable and fun it's been driving around in some other Pioneers up there. ;)

-Bret

Welcome to the club from Tennessee!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

-Bret
Welcome from Tennessee. I came from a four wheeler to the 1000-5 also. It felt like a Cadillac to me and I still love it.

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!