New Member from Canada

M

mkell64

Apr 6, 2022
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! We are upgrading from a 2017 Commander Limited to accommodate the growing family! Looking forward to the new sxs. Anxiously waiting and trying to decide on accessories, they just released the prices on Honda genuine parts up here and wow they've certainly went up this year

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks! We are upgrading from a 2017 Commander Limited to accommodate the growing family! Looking forward to the new sxs. Anxiously waiting and trying to decide on accessories, they just released the prices on Honda genuine parts up here and wow they've certainly went up this year
Don't feel special things are going up here as well. My neighbor has a commander, it will cook you in the summer time.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

I drove the entire perimeter of Newfoundland (including an out 'n back to Burgeo) and the full width of Labrador both directions from the ferry landing at the east end in 2019. That's some beautiful country you have up there, we'll need lotsa pictures, plz.
x.gif

M

mkell64

Apr 6, 2022
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m optimistic for May after seeing other deliveries in Canada, but trying to be realistic too haha. In the meantime I’m passing time shopping for accessories

I certainly won’t miss the heat and noise of the commander, heard nothing but good things about the pioneer from coworkers

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!