P500 New P5 Member

M

Mr McH2O

Jun 7, 2022
Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Y’all!

just wanted to take a second to introduce myself, I’m Chris from central Alabama! I generally won’t be a big post junkie but more to read and take in everyone’s knowledge on this thing..

Meet Bluey (like the cartoon lol)
Just picked up this 2018 P5 for our 9yr old daughter after selling her 850XP sportsman.. it has 2300miles, & was completely stock a month ago (used to run dogs, coon hunting). Guy started building it and decided to go another route before it made its first ride..

Has new OEM blue plastics, new 4” portals, SuperATV forward arched arms, and 35’s on 20’s, along with 2” spring pucks to help with the 35’s.

Will be trading the 35’s for 33’s to help take some strain off.. fabbed on a front bumper I had off a ranger 900xp, and a badlands 5k winch!

anyone managed to tuck a larger battery, or dual batteries anywhere for more electronics?? Will be adding SuperATV power steering kit, rock lights, whips, and a wetsounds soundbar.

EC20BDDB FF9F 46A0 8ED5 8196E495EBDE 2CC68BFE BC6E 4497 BC27 E5EB3A4D0BA4

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey Y’all!

just wanted to take a second to introduce myself, I’m Chris from central Alabama! I generally won’t be a big post junkie but more to read and take in everyone’s knowledge on this thing..

Just picked up this 2018 P5 for our 9yr old daughter after selling her 850XP sportsman.. it has 2300miles, & was completely stock a month ago (used to run dogs, coon hunting). Guy started building it and decided to go another route before it made its first ride..

Has new OEM blue plastics, new 4” portals, SuperATV forward arched arms, and 35’s on 20’s, along with 2” spring pucks to help with the 35’s.

Will be trading the 35’s for 33’s to help take some strain off.. fabbed on a front bumper I had off a ranger 900xp, and a badlands 5k winch!

anyone managed to tuck a larger battery, or dual batteries anywhere for more electronics?? Will be adding SuperATV power steering kit, rock lights, whips, and a wetsounds soundbar.

View attachment 337782 View attachment 337783
😱 dannnnngggg!!!!! That's a nice looking buggy 👍

Welcome from south Fl. I bet that Lil girl is happy as can be 😃

I'm no P5 expert but I've heard lots of guys swearing by the front torque locker. They say it completely changes the buggy 👍

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey Y’all!

View attachment 337782 View attachment 337783
Welcome from Ohio and cool looking buggy bet the young one loves it

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!