Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
🤔.. Can't seem to get the link to work. But if you search for it at the top you'll find it. Might be too modified but worth a look either way, badass buggy 👍
P1000m5 For Sale: 2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Long Travel
The guy that built this is an engineer and it's solid, best P1 out there and a great guy.

NewHere2

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
The RMax and Wolverines have definitely had some love on the forum. The KRX has as well. Polaris is about the only mfg that has trouble getting any amount of love

Oh polaris gets plenty of love.....................from each other 😂😂😂

Is this one of those ?

62258F8F 2F81 4A75 8640 6122637CDFE7

F

Fenahs

May 8, 2021
NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes! I just saw this one, I was such a newbie that I didn’t even know that section existed until 15 minutes ago… Even if these are too far away or not quite right it gives me a better idea of prices. Thanks

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Fenahs it took me 10-15 minutes to see where this thread was going besides dizzy when I started at post #1. Since you're price comparing, this one popped up in my neck of the woods yesterday for comparison.

I went from a deposit on one in April to a used 2019 with 1,450 miles on it in May to avoid the promises and wait. It was about 200 miles from where I lived. I'm happy with 300 of my own on the unit with no problems.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
“Located on the upper Delaware River, Milford PA is part of the New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan Statistical Area, as well as the larger New York-Newark, NY-NJ-CT-PA Combined Statistical Area.”, so you practically live in NYC? I guess you’re just not used to Upstate attitude. We are nicer and more respectful up here. By the way, you said you “have 30 years experience selling, fixing and working for Honda” but did you ever own a Honda SXS? Or did you leave Honda and go to work at a Yamaha dealer? I’m kidding, either way I don’t care and you can comment all you like. I won’t respond, I’ll just continue to report you to “the boss”.
REPORT him????? For what? Not liking what he said? Suck it up snowflake. Dadgum, grow a pair and man up!

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good morning, guys and girls. Sun’s out, gun’s out. Let’s get this party roaring. Jump up out of the Honda hotel and get crackalackin. So grab yourself a tall glass of ketchup and a handful of maple bacon and hop on your hover board and show this world no mercy. Free throat punches to anyone non compliant. No prisoners. Offeecay orfay my omeday iecepay. 🤣😎😉🤘🏾💪🏾👍🏾👊🏾🖖🏾✋🏾👈🏾👏🏾🤎🇺🇸🦬🇨🇦🏁🏴‍☠️🖕🏾🦠🖕🏾😷🖕🏾🚬☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
#NTC

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Good morning, guys and girls. Sun’s out, gun’s out. Let’s get this party roaring. Jump up out of the Honda hotel and get crackalackin. So grab yourself a tall glass of ketchup and a handful of maple bacon and hop on your hover board and show this world no mercy. Free throat punches to anyone non compliant. No prisoners. Offeecay orfay my omeday iecepay. 🤣😎😉🤘🏾💪🏾👍🏾👊🏾🖖🏾✋🏾👈🏾👏🏾🤎🇺🇸🦬🇨🇦🏁🏴‍☠️🖕🏾🦠🖕🏾😷🖕🏾🚬☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
#NTC
Morning MW

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
“Located on the upper Delaware River, Milford PA is part of the New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan Statistical Area, as well as the larger New York-Newark, NY-NJ-CT-PA Combined Statistical Area.”, so you practically live in NYC? I guess you’re just not used to Upstate attitude. We are nicer and more respectful up here. By the way, you said you “have 30 years experience selling, fixing and working for Honda” but did you ever own a Honda SXS? Or did you leave Honda and go to work at a Yamaha dealer? I’m kidding, either way I don’t care and you can comment all you like. I won’t respond, I’ll just continue to report you to “the boss”.
Squealer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!