Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just can't wait to pull her out! It's been in the house way too long we miss the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know you not big on washing up but that top is slick and dirty bottom. We need a clean round the bike video for a proper best mod ever award

They'll match soon enough! Ya my wife just got on me first time ever about the same thing. It's kinda stupid to put lots of new stuff on a dirty rig and I always do it. It would be easier just to wash. I'm going to see about doing that tomorrow I'd like too. No promises

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Best part of finishing a job other then enjoying it would be a little R&R. Not the stiff kind (@drfubar) but the county mans drink, for the guy that needs to see straight enough to drive, protect,enjoy or kill something ... Coors Light. It's the juice of angels. 539789585dbd6ae44f90b35e4ec21a75

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
:eek:I'm a little concerned for your safety CP! With how precise the fitment is on what may very well be the Finest Cab ever modded on any UTV........I'm worried you may suffocate:( I'm going to need you to remove it immediately, box it up, and ship it to me ASAP so I may begin the initial stages of testing. After completion of what is a "Government Regulated" safety test I will return in in as close to original condition as it was shipped!
Notice*
Safety Testing of this nature can and most likely will take anywhere from 36-48 months!:eek::p;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
:eek:I'm a little concerned for your safety CP! With how precise the fitment is on what may very well be the Finest Cab ever modded on any UTV........I'm worried you may suffocate:( I'm going to need you to remove it immediately, box it up, and ship it to me ASAP so I may begin the initial stages of testing. After completion of what is a "Government Regulated" safety test I will return in in as close to original condition as it was shipped!
Notice*
Safety Testing of this nature can and most likely will take anywhere from 36-48 months!:eek::p;)

At the risk of never having telling you prior and knowing how short life can be , I love you man!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Best part of finishing a job other then enjoying it would be a little R&R. Not the stiff kind (@drfubar) but the county mans drink, for the guy that needs to see straight enough to drive, protect,enjoy or kill something ... Coors Light. It's the juice of angels. View attachment 29321

Yea, that's how I'd describe it.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So would I lol. Still not out of the house yet had to work today stupid working to pay bills thing why isn't stuff free? Really planned on washing it but woke up to this today
IMG 7765

Pisses me offi just thawed the truck out yesterday at work. Looks like Pioneer will get washed come spring grrr

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So would I lol. Still not out of the house yet had to work today stupid working to pay bills thing why isn't stuff free? Really planned on washing it but woke up to this today View attachment 29328
Pisses me offi just thawed the truck out yesterday at work. Looks like Pioneer will get washed come spring grrr
Well I've seen enough to know you got some serious skills in the Get re done category

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So would I lol. Still not out of the house yet had to work today stupid working to pay bills thing why isn't stuff free? Really planned on washing it but woke up to this today View attachment 29328
yuk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Your storm is coming this way:eek:...
IMG 6086

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Your storm is coming this way:eek:...
View attachment 29336

Looks about right. This winter is just starting for the whole country I think it's going to be a record. We're suppose to get hit again hard tonight and we're headed somewhere with horrendous roads in a snow belt I'm scared.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks about right. This winter is just starting for the whole country I think it's going to be a record. We're suppose to get hit again hard tonight and we're headed somewhere with horrendous roads in a snow belt I'm scared.

Ya be careful out there. Bet some memories will defiantly be made. Years from now youll be saying remember the xmas of 2016? To your family and friends. We are getting prepared for something similar for new years eve. We are going to attempt making it up to an old fire watch station called high rock look out that will be about a 3000 ft climb all the way up to 5000 ft at the summit, to ring in the new year. The snow is around 5 ft deep up there right now

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Be safe my friend! I wish you and your family the very best this Holiday Season! A record snowfall is what I asked for for xmas by the way, and I specifically stated "don't forget about CP...sorry:oops:...unless you enjoy it...then in that case Merry Christmas!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!