ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@zmnypit @500 @downske @BackYardSigns @Jaredgriffin29 @joeymt33 how does 3/10 at Choccolocco look?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll check with the office boss and the home boss and let you know.

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rode stair step last night.
That '18 clutch makes a difference.
Screenshot 20180224 104650
Screenshot 20180224 104715
Screenshot 20180224 104845
Screenshot 20180224 103131

Reactions: joeymt33

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap! My phone must have been turned off. :-(
If I get more than a 2 hour notice next time I'm gonna post it up here!
It's usually a 7pm - 12/1am ride. Some ride longer, but I start heading down about 11/12 usually it's an hour ride back down from the power line.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Sounds like not wearing seatbelt, possibly on one of the rock bouncer hills?
thats my take on it , puts a real bad light on Stoney Lonesome hope there is not calls to shut it down .

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thats my take on it , puts a real bad light on Stoney Lonesome hope there is not calls to shut it down .

If it was not wearing a seatbelt on a rock bouncer hill.

You can’t fix stupid... they will just go elsewhere and get it closed down too. Most of the US Steel and Drummond coal land in this area, that we used to be able to ride on in the 80’s and early 90’s is closed off and policed now because of all the idjits crashing and killing themselves, leaving everestsized mountains of trash, doing drug deals, leaving burnt out stolen cars...etc...

Growing up, I lived ¼ mile from 20000+acres of Drummond coal land they didn’t care if you rode on and Drummond coal employees would ride around with you and show you the good stuff.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Apparently the guy and girl was getting ready to leave and he was cutting some donuts in the field beside the parking lot.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Apparently the guy and girl was getting ready to leave and he was cutting some donuts in the field beside the parking lot.

(Update) Father of wreck victim demands safety improvements | VIDEO

We were there sat up until 20-30min of closing. Trails were in really bad conditions from rain all day. I didnt see anyone cutting donuts. Well at least in the main lot next to the bathrooms.

I know it sounds bad but instead of people pointing fingers why not hold those who made the decisions accountable. Alcohol is already prohibited and does it stop them? Nope. Seat belts are required, and does everyone wear them? Nope. We live in a world where its always blame the others for your mistakes.

Last edited:
Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
(Update) Father of wreck victim demands safety improvements | VIDEO

We were there sat up until 20-30min of closing. Trails were in really bad conditions from rain all day. I didnt see anyone cutting donuts. Well at least in the main lot next to the bathrooms.

I know it sounds bad but instead of people pointing fingers why not hold those who made the decisions accountable. Alcohol is already prohibited and does it stop them? Nope. Seat belts are required, and does everyone wear them? Nope. We live in a world where its always blame the others for your mistakes.
No it doesn't sound bad it is a fact .People today cant except that the person affected had made a wrong decision that did them harm. There planning no coolers in the park , geesh when summer gets here then they can deal with heat stroke , and it makes the drinkers get drunk more before going to compensate for not being able too in the park. Every machine out there on the dash says to use seat-belts or risk injury or death. Yes, I feel for her family but her choices killed her plan and simple. Be it drinking her self , getting in a machine with someone drinking , her not wearing a seat belt . All these where her personal choice. OK done ranting

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No it doesn't sound bad it is a fact .People today cant except that the person affected had made a wrong decision that did them harm. There planning no coolers in the park , geesh when summer gets here then they can deal with heat stroke , and it makes the drinkers get drunk more before going to compensate for not being able too in the park. Every machine out there on the dash says to use seat-belts or risk injury or death. Yes, I feel for her family but her choices killed her plan and simple. Be it drinking her self , getting in a machine with someone drinking , her not wearing a seat belt . All these where her personal choice. OK done ranting

I don’t want to put myself in her parents shoes to imagine their loss. Her and her boy(whatever) made bad choices and she paid the price. I pray every day my daughter makes better choices than I ever did.

People screw up everyday, hell with all the stupid choices I made in my teens and twenties. I’m not really sure how I’m still here, much less a contributing member of society. I’ve told a couple members this, two decades ago I used to drink and ride (Jeeps), I had a buddy doing the same I made up a hill in mine, he tried a slightly different route and didn’t in his. After seeing him laying there on the trail and going to his funeral I sold the Jeep and quit drinking in general for over a decade (and still don’t have more than my personal limit of one if I’m gonna be driving or on the trail later) till I came to the realization it wasn’t my fault he made his choice, I made the same one, I was just lucky I wasn’t the one in the ground.

As an outside observer their bad choices bit her in the ass.

I was taught to own up to my mistakes and accept the consequences. No one else should pay for my mistakes, but they should always take a free opportunity to learn from them.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
From the girls uncle

Craig Bates
Truth be told, further investigation has shed light that she was likely wearing the restraints. The accident was severe, and she was not thrown completely from the vehicle. It was a long time before anyone could get down the trail to the incident, and the drunk driver could not even properly seek assistance. It took medical a very long time, and there has been a terrible lack of communication. If you feel like getting on a soap box, try the one about better safety monitoring, medical teams on site, and equipment needed to get down the trails and properly move a heavy recreational vehicle off of a victim who is trapped.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!