Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Will be at Stoney Lonesome tomorrow for the night ride if anyone to hookup let me know. Know it is short notice but taking a new can am commander and a new RZR on there first ride.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will be at Stoney Lonesome tomorrow for the night ride if anyone to hookup let me know. Know it is short notice but taking a new can am commander and a new RZR on there first ride.

Cant tomorrow wish I could got stuff to finish around the house before Takeover.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
New hill/creek off of 411b at stoney Lonesome doable but challenging . Wet muddy sloppy and fun ride. Lots of trails groomed recently. Tried lunchtime but failed 3/4 of the way up. My 700 lead the way , not impressed with the Can-Am commanders diff controls and over all design compared to my 700. Only thing I liked was the power of it. Now to clean her up and head to the take over !

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New hill/creek off of 411b at stoney Lonesome doable but challenging . Wet muddy sloppy and fun ride. Lots of trails groomed recently. Tried lunchtime but failed 3/4 of the way up. My 700 lead the way , not impressed with the Can-Am commanders diff controls and over all design compared to my 700. Only thing I liked was the power of it. Now to clean her up and head to the take over !
I took my heavy windshield off I need to do some real world “testing”

Pioneerlife

Pioneerlife

Mar 15, 2017
Bremen,al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everybody, just curious how often yall guys from around Al. get together for a small group ride? And where is prentis cooper?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey everybody, just curious how often yall guys from around Al. get together for a small group ride? And where is prentis cooper?

We were riding about once a month, Feb March and April were bad months with weather and Takeover prep. Welcome to join us.

Prentiss Cooper is outside Chattanooga we had planned on 5/5 but I let it slip through the cracks with TakeOver prep. Most of the AL guys are from Birmingham Metro or North so PC wouldn't be too bad.

Multi - Prentice Cooper Ride 5/5/2018

Pioneerlife

Pioneerlife

Mar 15, 2017
Bremen,al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We were riding about once a month, Feb March and April were bad months with weather and Takeover prep. Welcome to join us.

Prentiss Cooper is outside Chattanooga we had planned on 5/5 but I let it slip through the cracks with TakeOver prep. Most of the AL guys are from Birmingham Metro or North so PC wouldn't be too bad.

Multi - Prentice Cooper Ride 5/5/2018

Thanks ya imma try to go just depends on if a sitter is available for that weekend. I guess I should of googled it before asking such a dumb question lol. I live in cullman co. so a trip to PC wouldnt be a bad drive.
Me and the wife made it to takeover last weekend and had a blast. Getting her out on the trails with other pioneer's was the best thing I could have done.Normally if we go riding we end up following a bunch of RZR's which causes her to doubt. And we all know " A happy wife is a happy life".
So anytime that we can link up with members of the club for a weekend ride or even a day ride, were gonna see what we can do to join in on the fun.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks ya imma try to go just depends on if a sitter is available for that weekend. I guess I should of googled it before asking such a dumb question lol. I live in cullman co. so a trip to PC wouldnt be a bad drive.
Me and the wife made it to takeover last weekend and had a blast. Getting her out on the trails with other pioneer's was the best thing I could have done.Normally if we go riding we end up following a bunch of RZR's which causes her to doubt. And we all know " A happy wife is a happy life".
So anytime that we can link up with members of the club for a weekend ride or even a day ride, were gonna see what we can do to join in on the fun.

Not sure about that weekend, but probably later in month of May let everyone settle a bit and get mods done after takeover.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Count me in ! , well depends on the weekend

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to get in on this tread. I live in Wetumpka just north of Montgomery.
Do photos have to be hosted elsewhere? I have a 2016 1000/5 deluxe.

djracer

djracer

Jun 2, 2017
Wetumpka, Al.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i dont like the way tapatalk junks up the forum. i figured out if I use Chrome as a browser I can upload pics on my phone. Here is an older pic. I added a Wetsound Stealth 10 last night and I am working on a custom Aluminum top and some addional lighting as we speak.

20170917 185543

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!