• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Not so intelligent after all

Discussion in 'General Talon 1000 Discussion' started by Lovetorque, May 8, 2019.

1. wrighteous

wrighteous Active Member

Sweet
    We rub trees and limbs dang near every ride here at home couple spots my front barely fits cuz the trails are tight.

I dont need a fast trail to have the Talon loves to crawl

Some fender tabs broke off from trees but ole well u cant tell unless I show u. But that was during the learning curve of the width
    I'll check Tackett out within the month

TripleB, sharp, Ragnar406 and 2 others like this.
  2. JTW

JTW God's favorite member.
    Lifetime Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    That wasn’t a “fun”’ trail... but it got us where we needed to go.

I take that back... the end of it was good with all the washes but it still wasn’t bad.

TripleB, sharp and Ragnar406 like this.