Official OK!

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the OK from my wife to get the Talon-4 seater when they become available. So I said ok (ya think). To be fair, I said she could pick the color this time again . She chose the camouflage for the pioneer 1000-5. She wants the ORANGE one, it's PRETTY. I said (to myself, HELL YEA), me too. I got a good wife

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Got the OK from my wife to get the Talon-4 seater when they become available. So I said ok (ya think). To be fair, I said she could pick the color this time again . She chose the camouflage for the pioneer 1000-5. She wants the ORANGE one, it's PRETTY. I said (to myself, HELL YEA), me too. I got a good wife
We will be waiting for a ride report.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lets ask your wife if she agrees with that statement!?
I don't know, I'm thinking she would... not sure if it's some kind of stockholm syndrome or just good ol' brainwashing, but he got her to have another kid with him, so he's definitely got the upper hand!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!