CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I was starting to think I was the only one here in Ohio. Yeah, me too. Spent so much $ on it and its got more miles on a trailer than on it

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
:oops:o_OI feel like I haven't had a vacation or any good quality riding time in two summers now, last year on Memorial day several tornados went thru Dayton and the biggest one an F4 went straight thru Montgomery Co. I work for Road dept. So my summer at that point on was gone, now this coronavirus, when things get back to normal if they ever do I am going to be like a monkey let out of his cage,,,,,,,🙂👍
Last Year on Memorial day weekend was the last time we went riding down in Kentucky, we drove back home Monday morning from the weekend and Monday night the Sheriff's department called and said we got a big problem at that point my whole rest of the summer was shot ,,,,,,

Reactions: Mudwing
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Its hard to sit when the weather is so nice and look at it, unfortunately laid of work. bought it in Oct 19 and not even done first service on it yet. totally understand about being a monkey let out 🐵🐒

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello I’m from SE Ohio in Jackson County. I’m new to the sxs game, but rode a lot of quads on private property, both sections of Wayne national (up by Nelsonville and south by Ironton), Richland furnace, Firebrick, rush, Hatfield McCoy, and many others. I’m going to check out a little park my friend just opened up here soon called Martin off road.

Reactions: farmtimpioneer
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Hello I’m from SE Ohio in Jackson County. I’m new to the sxs game, but rode a lot of quads on private property, both sections of Wayne national (up by Nelsonville and south by Ironton), Richland furnace, Firebrick, rush, Hatfield McCoy, and many others. I’m going to check out a little park my friend just opened up here soon called Martin off road.
Hello welcome to the madness.

Reactions: DrShotgun
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see posts about Perry and tecumseh which are fairly close to me but I’ve never ridden either. Are we not allowed to use SxS in Wayne National or Dean State forest or Tar Hollow? Also what kind of tires does everyone like for the terrain we are generally riding in Ohio?

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I see posts about Perry and tecumseh which are fairly close to me but I’ve never ridden either. Are we not allowed to use SxS in Wayne National or Dean State forest or Tar Hollow? Also what kind of tires does everyone like for the terrain we are generally riding in Ohio?
I run OEM tires, Ohio is a 50" state. I know Wayne you arent allowed legally on the trails. The others I have no clue about , still kinda new to the sxs

Reactions: DrShotgun
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone going riding this weekend? I’d like to finally get mine off the farm!

Reactions: Mudwing
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Olmsted Falls, west of Cleveland Talon X, Like to ride Mines and Meadows and Tecumseh.
Welcome! If you have the APV plate there is going to be a small end of the year ride at Perry APV pretty close to Tecumseh October 31st

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!