P1000 P1k radio/stereo system

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
Does anyone have anything like the SSV universal overhead mounted up yet? Or can someone get me the distance from center of middle roll bar. ( i.e. side to side measurement over your head)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking wet sounds stealth 10 front and rear and maybe a sub. Or maybe stealth 6. Not sure yet. I have the SSV in my Rzr and wasn't that impressed.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear wet sounds are really good. Looking for some feedback on those. I had ssv works in my old rzr I wasn't impressed.

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
I just mounted my WS Stealth 10. Ran power cables straight to battery for tonight to test the sound. It gets LOUD. Doesnt sound SUPER from the driver seat. Sounds much better sitting in the middle and sounds great standing behind the machine. Definitely needs a sub. I'm measuring and googling now for a self powered sub to throw somewhere.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I just mounted my WS Stealth 10. Ran power cables straight to battery for tonight to test the sound. It gets LOUD. Doesnt sound SUPER from the driver seat. Sounds much better sitting in the middle and sounds great standing behind the machine. Definitely needs a sub. I'm measuring and googling now for a self powered sub to throw somewhere.

There is a big open spot right under the driver seat if you want to jingle your jewels. 12" MTX should do the trick :D

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
WS Stealth 10 Ultra

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How hard was to install wet sounds? I heard they can get loud is that true?

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
Literally a 5 minute install. Yeah, they get loud. Almost harsh if you're seated in the buggy. I have Wetsounds Rev10's on my boat and it's the same deal...they will get loud enough to cause hearing loss, so up close they can be harsh, but if you back away from the boat or buggy (my main reason for having the sound bar is when I'm working outside with the buggy close by) they Wetsounds stuff really shines. For ease of install, use, and brand reputation my vote is for the Wetsounds.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Literally a 5 minute install. Yeah, they get loud. Almost harsh if you're seated in the buggy. I have Wetsounds Rev10's on my boat and it's the same deal...they will get loud enough to cause hearing loss, so up close they can be harsh, but if you back away from the boat or buggy (my main reason for having the sound bar is when I'm working outside with the buggy close by) they Wetsounds stuff really shines. For ease of install, use, and brand reputation my vote is for the Wetsounds.
I'm thinking bout the wet sounds ultra 10 myself. Do you think it needs a subwoofer? Or is there plenty of bass like it is?

winnscollision

winnscollision

Aug 24, 2013
Saluda SC
How do you think it would sound mounted on the very back roll bar pointed towards the front over the rear passengers heads?

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
It definitely could use a sub stashed under the drivers seat. Sounds decent without it tho. EQ on your phone can help. You could mount it on the back easily. I'm not sure how it would affect sound. Keep in mine I have no top. A top may change the way it sounds

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does wet sounds or anybody have an add on sub that would be compatible with the wet sounds? My hardest thing is trying to figure out where to mount the wet sounds at.

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
Mtx has a decent weather proof sub. Looks like it should fit. You can mount it on the front or rear of your cage or on ur dash if you got creative. Front of cage works best for me.

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
What is the best way to mount the Stealth 10? Does it come with the needed mounting hardware, or is there other stuff I'll need for rollbar mounting?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Curious on this also. I have one sitting in my front seat waiting to be installed when I have time. Mine came with the standard l brackets.

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Dallas, any chance we could see a pic of your mounts, and also a link to the clamps?

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea a link to the clamps please! I think the clamps would be the best way to mount the bar.

Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
The price shown was for two pairs.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 378
Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
FYI. The hardware included in stainless. So grease the threads before torquing down or the threads will gall up and seize.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!