Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Moses,
I'm thinking aluminum may not be sufficient enough due to the constant vibration and loads that it will be going under.. it'd have to all be TIG welded which would be pretty time consuming
Nice product!

Can you make this racks in aluminum? This could reduce the weight; I know the steel rack doesn't weigh much, but any way you can reduce weight will help when your adding a lot of accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Glover

Jan 8, 2018
Waycross ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a spare tire and fuel can rack from Moses, received it yesterday (a day early) and installed it this morning. The service and quality were both very good in my opinion. The installation was simple and the fit was very good. Attached is a 3 gallon gas can and my spare tire and wheel should be in at some point next week. I will post a couple more pictures when it is all assembled. Bottom line, great quality product, simple and well constructed - I'd do it again.View attachment 24569 when it's all assembled.
View attachment 24567 View attachment 24568
Do you have the link for this?

bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one that I mounted a little higher for better tailgate access. It doesn’t block my tail lights.

bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one that I mounted a little higher for better tailgate access. It doesn’t block my tail lights.
Is it this model? i really like the cooler rack too, to open up more space.

Last edited:
annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, brick city fab- their shop mascot is awesome 😁

not sure if it ever got posted, but they have a really good website now.

Pardon the poor quality picture

4C5C4A87 A726 4DB2 A080 06BBB7B1A2BB
When I installed it, I indexed it off the window net mounts. It’s higher so it raised my center of gravity, however with the riding I do, it’s not an issue.

Reactions: bluemountainbugler
bluemountainbugler

bluemountainbugler

Nov 27, 2020
Walla Walla Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, brick city fab- their shop mascot is awesome 😁

not sure if it ever got posted, but they have a really good website now.

Pardon the poor quality picture

View attachment 240872
When I installed it, I indexed it off the window net mounts. It’s higher so it raised my center of gravity, however with the riding I do, it’s not an issue.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. It is on my list of must haves.

annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s a great addition. Between rear passengers and needing the bed for hunting (the 2 things I use the pioneer for) it gives me a solid way to carry a spare and plenty of fluids/some food without having anything bouncing around.

My buddy picked one up for his pioneer a few years ago. When I got my pioneer last month, this was a mandatory addition for me. I’ll be adding a rotopax to the side for water. Not sure I’ll need the second rotopax mount for a fuel can, but it’s nice to have the option.

Reactions: bluemountainbugler
annoyed

annoyed

Oct 31, 2020
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dirtstiffs - what tool mounts did you use? Like that setup. Also planned on mounting a scissor jack behind the spare for those unfortunate moments.

C

Cbtalks

Mar 16, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much is the tire rack with the cooler and the gas can holder in blue

Reactions: ChadD
J

jobren4

Oct 6, 2020
illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 2020 honda pioneer 1000-5 LE,approx cost for fuel and tire carrier?Is gas can included.Shipping to 62082. Thanks John

Reactions: ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!