Pioneer 500 attending 2018 Takeover ?

Garbageman

Garbageman

Dec 6, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Dan, how do you like that pop up camper. I've been a wall tent guy for years, but I keep thinking I can take less time to set up, and more time to goof off. That style camper is on the short list.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well after reading this I just called to see what was available. 6 person cabins and 10 person bunk houses, other than the penthouse cabin with 2 bedrooms, all the amenities and a hot tub. That one was just over a grand for 3 nights. Asked about nearby motels and the girl brought up the Comfort Inn. I asked if it was a decent area and she said that this past weekend that a General and trailer were stolen from their lot. She said there was a Hampton Inn nearby that was a nicer area. Hmmmm...

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn twice in the past. Not sure about the theft of a machine from there lot. Both times we stayed there, there was so many ATVs and trailers I'm not sure how someone would pick which one to steal there was so many!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dan, how do you like that pop up camper. I've been a wall tent guy for years, but I keep thinking I can take less time to set up, and more time to goof off. That style camper is on the short list.
It’s made by four wheel camper. www.fourwh.com It’s the Hawk model. Pricey but they retain a high resale value and are the lightest slide in truck camper on the market. They are very popular out west, but there are dealers moving across the country now. I believe there is one in Georgia as well as where I picked up mine in Pennsylvania. I love it, it’s great it only takes about a minute or less to set up. I have solar on the roof and a lot more stuff than I care to mention right now. But it does come with a queen size bed up top a full-size bed below ample storage room a two burner stove sink and a 12 V refrigerator freezer and a 20 gallon water tank.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have stayed at the Comfort Inn twice in the past. Not sure about the theft of a machine from there lot. Both times we stayed there, there was so many ATVs and trailers I'm not sure how someone would pick which one to steal there was so many!

Good to know and I've always kept in mind that if a thief saw my little 500 and TSC trailer sitting next to a 4 seater 1000 on an Aluma trailer, which one would he go after? He'd probably walk right past my rig. I'm more concerned with accessories being stolen than the actual rig.

Reactions: R-Lamm and lee
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to know and I've always kept in mind that if a thief saw my little 500 and TSC trailer sitting next to a 4 seater 1000 on an Aluma trailer, which one would he go after? He'd probably walk right past my rig. I'm more concerned with accessories being stolen than the actual rig.

Lots of campers to leave it by at RRB. You’re welcome to park next to mine. “Allegedly” there might be a few pistols in there for any thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There's a good chance of at least this many people to watch over things ..... 4bbf0df479755b5b9fd138570eb02775

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33 and lee
C

Chooglin

Can add another P500 to the list, just made reservations at the Comfort Inn. Coming in Thur.19th and leaving Sun.22nd. She said there was a RRB trail head right across the street from them, with a really cool accent too.
I'm glad to see you're going to make it this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Of the Pioneer 500 owners , who will be going to the Takeover?

I will be there!

@wcjack11
@JACKAL
@Bad_bowtie
@ALM76
@Gator maybe
@trigger
@100Acre
@RickyB
@JCMINIS
What is the takeover and where is it?

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Of the Pioneer 500 owners , who will be going to the Takeover?

I will be there!

@wcjack11
@JACKAL
@Bad_bowtie
@ALM76
@Gator maybe
@trigger
@100Acre
@RickyB
@JCMINIS
What is the takeover and where is it located?

Reactions: Chooglin
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking there was 5 last year but I may be missing 1 or 2. Myself, ClarkRN, RickyB, NCRed02 and 1 other that I remember.
Sounds like fun, I won’t be able to go this year since I’m going hunting in Oklahoma in March but definitely something I’d like to do some time.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!