Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You’ll be fine and surprised just how capable the machines are. Watch a few people in front of you on the same machines and it’ll give you confidence in the machine.
Unless @JTW or @CumminsPusher are in front of you. In that case get your camera ready and don't do what they do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh Yea there's plenty of adult beverage consumption Go in on also. @CaptinJackRZR and I are going to do some laid back family riding . We can do some easy going group night rides with plenty of refreshment stops!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don' forget @joeymt33 , @Hondasxs and @ohanacreek. There a hard group to hang with on them night Creek rides!
I’m only hard to hang with on the creek rides because I’m riding with Joey and by riding I mean standing on the seat. The Rock Donkey missed the creek ride last time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m only hard to hang with on the creek rides because I’m riding with Joey and by riding I mean standing on the seat. The Rock Donkey missed the creek ride last time.
Keep an eye out for my skid plate and some rock lights that got ripped off in there when you go through.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Oh Yea there's plenty of adult beverage consumption Go in on also. @CaptinJackRZR and I are going to do some laid back family riding . We can do some easy going group night rides with plenty of refreshment stops!
Thats what im talkin about. The 5-30 club. Ride 5 minutes, stop and drink and bulls*** 30 minutes..lol

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Need to go on the Silver Riders group ride!!!!!!
Here' A little sneak peek from the 2016 Silver Riders group ride. (No one or equipment was damaged making this video!) My pride was damaged a little.:(

J

JTW

Unless @JTW or @CumminsPusher are in front of you. In that case get your camera ready and don't do what they do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We’ll just tend to show you which path to avoid!
There’s so much truth in these statements!! But on the flip side... if you belive in luck, toss @Eltobgi in the mix and between the 3 of us you’ll be clear of any black clouds!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Sounds like we may need to put together a P5 ride. I plan to test it's capabilities a bit but have no intention on rolling it or replacing axles and sh**. I carry about everything needed outside of replacement parts and I won't leave a brother hanging.
i rolled a few time lol rode on my side more and nothing broke the p5s are pretty damn durable hopefully this year the trails are in better shape

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!