Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
the main rrb trail arnt to crazy (if they have the ruts fixed) but across the highway is where thing get wild lol even i know better not to take my p5 there lol just the wrong machine for the widow maker lmao but if i come ill have some brakelines made for the guys who blow the stockers

Wondered if you were still making them and planned on bringing some? Don't plan to blow my stockers but might be a nice upgrade anyway.
Hopefully you don't have to beat the hell out of your machine to see the sights at this place? This is a long way from home for us and I'm hoping it fills the bill on being a dream ride...waterfalls, caves, new friends and warm temperatures. ;)

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
no on the main trails the p5 does great so worries about breaking things and i was talking about blowing the stock line on the p1k lol it was there last year that gave me the idea of making the stainless line because i seen more then a few fail on them

J

JTW

Wondered if you were still making them and planned on bringing some? Don't plan to blow my stockers but might be a nice upgrade anyway.
Hopefully you don't have to beat the hell out of your machine to see the sights at this place? This is a long way from home for us and I'm hoping it fills the bill on being a dream ride...waterfalls, caves, new friends and warm temperatures. ;)
You’ll have a blast.. don’t fret!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
alot of guys missed this falls but i actually stop and hike places lol
X

Mudslyder

Mudslyder

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2016
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Looking to have a great time but also want the wife, myself and the buggy to come home in the same condition we left, just a little dirtier. Laid back style for these Ohio riders, someone has to be there to pull the brave out of the mud.

Reactions: ALM76 and trigger
advertisement
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hey one more silly question and im out. Do people with portal hubs have problems with stuff like balljoints breaking or anything like that there? Like when you drop off of a rock ledge and the front drops down a couple feet before it touches ground? Or in a rocky type rut or something? Or even people without portal hubs really. I dont have portals, i was just wondering if they were more prone to breaking front end parts in terrain like this. Thanks!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The only guy I know that had suspension problems was trying to go ‘up’ the rock just a little too fast.

Most the trails are pretty tame. You have to go looking to find trouble like that.

E9CBFC13 C510 4A2A AEA6 92DBBD17887F

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The only guy I know that had suspension problems was trying to go ‘up’ the rock just a little too fast.

Most the trails are pretty tame. You have to go looking to find trouble like that.

View attachment 61557
That was like trying to push out a fart and you s*** yourself, what a surprise hey look...corn.
Seriously you’re right most of the trails are very tame and people just want to roll, but if it comes down to it everybody does great at keeping others safe and are down to help in anyway they can. Best group on the planet!

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I have been trying to find a way to make this trip work for my son and I. Almost had it but now a good friend is getting married that weekend. First, my brother gets married during the peak of the whitetail rut and now this guy is getting married on the takeover weekend... Maybe next year.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!